Gaurdian Engels

Tromp

No matter what your religious outlook might be , there has to be a Gardian Engel of Stupidity. Saw a guy on a Marida (? ) yesterday afternoon 4.30p.m. on the N1 heading west in peak traffic where 4 + 2 lanes flows into 4 , only to split again into 2 + 4 lanes. In short, the traffic is chaos and at speed. I panic every day on my motorcycle when I pass this section.

The chap was fully kitted ( appart from a brain ) and did not seem to reaslise the situation.

I doubt if he would read the article ( if he is still alive ) but i had to share it.

Jha, but dit iz most probaply a Capie in Jozie whoes Engels is not that goud. He thinked MARIDA is the instructions of the bike:

ka - MA - RY - DA .........en oek in die gardian......

(Flame-suit on.....it is not me, it is the ESPRESSO!!!!) :ph34r:

Edited by BarHugger

I panic every day on my motorcycle when I pass this section.

Spelling aside, that's a very bad combination. I suggest some rider training. Or a car.

No matter what your religious outlook might be , there has to be a Gardian Engel of Stupidity. Saw a guy on a Marida (? ) yesterday afternoon 4.30p.m. on the N1 heading west in peak traffic where 4 + 2 lanes flows into 4 , only to split again into 2 + 4 lanes. In short, the traffic is chaos and at speed. I panic every day on my motorcycle when I pass this section.

The chap was fully kitted ( appart from a brain ) and did not seem to reaslise the situation.

I doubt if he would read the article ( if he is still alive ) but i had to share it.

U should pray to the guardian angel of spelling!

I did and guess what ? She introduced me to you, my mighty Engel Of Spelling Where you guy on the Marida ?

I did and guess what ? She introduced me to you, my mighty Engel Of Spelling Where you guy on the Marida ?

Oeps . It must be spelt/spelled " GAY "

Bring on the coffee, this thread will be my entertainment of choice today....

Friday, and Valentines. There's gonna be a couple to choose / chose / tchoos from...

I wondered how long doctor love spell would last. If the mods didnt shut him, he would have probably did it himself to stop the torture. The Hub has no mercy for stupid....

Edit: spelling...

Edited by Maniax