I hate cyclists

Catatonic_Joe

Unfortunately some of their comments of how cyclists ride on the road are true. Some cyclists ride 2 or sometimes 3!! abreast and make it virtually impossible to pass at 1.5m. They will however get a dislike from me for their comments about our attire.

Sad part is that some paraplegics can only use their arms to cycle... maybe they should research into that before making a judgement. But apart from that yes their statement about cyclists in the road riding next to each other is true, I witnessed just that a few days ago.

I do agree that a lot of what they say can be annoying to lots of road users, I just don't like the way they've done it. Even though, as a commuter myself, I try as much as I can to follow the rules and be as polite to other road users as I can, I still find this video really offensive. I just want to slap them... really hard... on their silly faces.

How should they have done it? You didn't have to watch it but you chose to. They are expressing their opinions. I don't find it offensive at all. But then I agree with most of what they say. Just goes to show how bad some cyclists attitudes can be.

I didn't like how they referred to cyclists, like they're alien, like there's something wrong them, for example, the way she said how they have those weird things on there feet...

But that's just me, I'm entitled to my opinion too, and I think they're a bunch of twat$ who are just trying to spread hate.

I didn't like how they referred to cyclists, like they're alien, like there's something wrong them, for example, the way she said how they have those weird things on there feet...

But that's just me, I'm entitled to my opinion too, and I think they're a bunch of twat$ who are just trying to spread hate.

Their stilts? :clap:

a lot of what they say is absolutely true.

but...

poor woman needs to do something about her teeth - she can't even close her mouth.

that just plain pisses me off.

and she's using her hair as a blanky......cute.

Hahahaha, I think its funny but I would like to shove something in that females pie hole to shut her up.

She has the most annoying voice, Id rather listen to Fran Drescher (The Nanny) than this thing

I also hate cyclists, especially those that are faster than me, or riding the bike I always wanted,yes and those that nod and smile when passing while I'm dying up a hill.... That feels better-got it out of my system.

Only reason i would dislike this is because they are a pair of steeyupids, just like the off camera person. I will just keep on trying my best to obey the road rules and also not get dead on the roads.