LittleMonster

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the monster contributes to SA Seeding

Yes it does indeed, as well as FNB Wines2Whales MTB seeding :clap: :thumbup:

Entered 17 January already, and booked in at Buffelspoort for the Weekend!!! After doing the Isuzu Ride the Rock in Cederberg, this race is gonna be alot easier than last year

Wayne, are you doing the FNB Platinum Trail Run on the Sunday?

Wayne, are you doing the FNB Platinum Trail Run on the Sunday?

No ways, I'm Crap at running, do the support thing on sunday, if my legs are able to!!!

40 days and counting!!!

Edited by Waynehans

my fitness is not great at the moment - I have a entry for the 80km, how much trouble am I in....???

• 2 weeks later...

The distances are 80kms or 45kms or 20kms - http://www.stillwatersports.com/event/fnb-magalies-monster/

If you have entered the 80km:

Ascent at 32km: 1110 m

Highest Point: 1728 m

Total Distance: 82 km

Total Ascent: 1850 m

The route profile and route are being released next week.

Shewie..

Good thing we are in Natal this week and getting plenty climbing done.

Surely when organizers expect competitors to enter and pay early they should just as a matter of courtesy also make and effort to keep the web site current , or am I being unreasonable and silly ?

Surely when organizers expect competitors to enter and pay early they should just as a matter of courtesy also make and effort to keep the web site current , or am I being unreasonable and silly ?

+1

Edited by cjlieben

Guest notmyname

I've done the Breedts 85 route 5 times in the last 4 weeks with some blokes doing Sani. How much damage will the extra 400m odd of VA do to me? I've done no mtb racing as of yet, in fact I was planning on squashing my cherry with a solid ride at K2C. Is this s4it idea..? I've heard nothing but horror stories about the Monster.

my fitness is not great at the moment - I have a entry for the 80km, how much trouble am I in....???

Same as me .To ride all of it you need 100% fitness .With70% fitness you will suffer if you try and ride all of it