All things expo

MadScientist

Are you still forced to walk up the stairs and hunt for an exit, or can you grab your entry and GTFO the front door if you want?

Ha ha, no you have to negotiate the maze, you rat! :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there wasnt a single bloody sign for the free parking!

I thought I was the only one who "missed" the the free parking. :whistling:

i thought the expo was really disappointing. I've been to many similar shows in england and expected quite a lot given how big the argus is...

SA is still quite limited in terms of choice and role players.

Apparently cost also deters many of the local bike stores who choose to rather run "Argus specials" from their premises.

Why put expo discount vouchers in the goodie bag.?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I only open it at home ... sometimes only days/weeks later.

So last night I get home to find that vouchers from retailers where I had just bought things.

A special on GP4000S now is R499 each - jeez, doesn't seem long back you could get 2 for that when on as a special offer. That currency rate bites. Glad I still have some spares - might need to find an alternate brand at this rate!

Good to see the High5 guys there - was just running out of supplies I brought back from UK last time I was over

Edited by walkerr

Got some craft bibs at a good price (I think). The Pinerello stand is worth a visit, there is a sick Bolide there, which is worth a look, even at over R200k, its quite a bike. Nothing else really stood out, much the same as every year.

Got some craft bibs at a good price (I think). The Pinerello stand is worth a visit, there is a sick Bolide there, which is worth a look, even at over R200k, its quite a bike. Nothing else really stood out, much the same as every year.

How much for the Craft bib? At which store?

Where are all the pictures - show and tell time of all things new and exciting... need something to drool over while sitting at work in GP while everyone else enjoys the fairest Cape!!!

How much for the Craft bib? At which store?

Craft/Trek has a stand.

Elite bib @ R899 (RRP supposedly R1899) and they had a cheaper one for R549 (if I remeber correctly).

Craft/Trek has a stand.

Elite bib @ R899 (RRP supposedly R1899) and they had a cheaper one for R549 (if I remeber correctly).

Cool. Will check them out when I'm there tomorrow.

Dissapointment: Momsen bike stand. When will companies learn that painting a bike white and pink and putting a woman's specific saddle on does not make it a woman's bike. My wife was super bummed at learning its a repainted standard model. She is quite short and have standover issues on most biked except women specific. So yes, big up to Santa Cruz for having half their display as Juliana's.

you should work in town and walk to expo :)

Why walk all the way when you can walk to grand parade and take the free shuttle?