CYCLISTS KNOCKED DOWN

FootballingCyclist

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest tweet from Team Bonitas,

" Thank You all for the messages of support. Unfortunately no further news yet, we are waiting for updates from Jevandre's doctors..."

Just heard even more devastating news, a MTBer that had an accident at Hoogies a couple weeks ago has just passed away :(

Ride In Peace

Latest tweet from Team Bonitas,

" Thank You all for the messages of support. Unfortunately no further news yet, we are waiting for updates from Jevandre's doctors..."

Let's hope Jevandre gets through this. He had a nasty crash last year that kept him out of the junior road race champs when he had such good form.

RiP to the fallen MtBr. That is such sad SAD news.

Craig has a fractured hip/pelvis, otherwise ok, still waiting for news on Jevandre. Both were entered to race WP Track Champs starting tomorrow morning at the Bellville velodrome.

To the mountain biker who unfortunately lost his life....may your soul Ride your eternal route in Peace. May your family be comforted in this unfortunate time and may your wife be strong for the child to be. :(

May the 2 cyclists recovering from the accident make a full and speedy recovery.

Thoughts and prayers to you all.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the injured and family of the deceased.

MODS: Given the tragic content of this thread, perhaps out of respect we should split it into two?

My prayers are with the deceased family and injured cyclists. May the Almighty grant his family comfort in their time of despair.

Facebook 14 min ago

Ciska Du Plessis Austin

Jevandre Pauls in serious condition following this morning's incident. Head injuries and bad facial fractures. In ICU on ventilator and kept in induced coma. Brainbleeding and swelling being monitored.

Oh that's severe

Sjoe

:-/

Sincere condolences to the family and friends of the MTB rider. May he cycle in peace.

Speedy recovery to the 2 roadies.

Let's hope Jevandre gets trough this. He had a nasty crash last year that kept him out of the junior road race champs when he had such good form. HE won the SA junior title last year beating Felgate and Venter. Where is he hospitalised. We would like to support if possible.