CYCLISTS KNOCKED DOWN

FootballingCyclist

Just read the following on twitter on Team Bonitas profile..

"Jevandre Pauls and Craig Symons have been hit by a vehicle whilst out training. On our way to hodpital to find out more. Updates to follow."

Please keep us concerned hubbers informed if you hear anything more guys!!!

Thanks...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not good news on a Friday afternoon !! ... Not good news period !

Edited by jules 26er

Gees sorry to hear, hope they going to be ok! I'm certainly nowhere near as famous as these guys but this could very nearly have been "my thread" too...

Earlier today I very very nearly got hit by a myciti bus while on my way to Gardens centre, bus was travelling at around 60kmph and passed within 10cm of me. Honest! I've never felt that close to death. Formal complaint has been laid, awaiting outcome of their "investigations".

Not good any idea of the area?

Apparently Bottelary Road - in my area, but no idea what stretch of it.

There haven't been any other tweets so not sure of any further details. I just thought to post it here as i thought that a few of the hubbers would be friends with a few of the pro's and would be able to get more details from their Bonitas Team mates perhaps...

Just heard even more devastating news, a MTBer that had an accident at Hoogies a couple weeks ago has just passed away :(

Just heard even more devastating news, a MTBer that had an accident at Hoogies a couple weeks ago has just passed away :(

RIP

On Team Intellibus FB page

Craig is in stable condition but Jevandre seems to have serious injuries

RIP

Absolutely tragic, broke some ribs, had an operation and it appears there were complications and he developed a blood clot. He leaves behind a pregnant wife :(

Absolutely tragic, broke some ribs, had an operation and it appears there were complications and he developed a blood clot. He leaves behind a pregnant wife :(

Thats really Tragic !!