Guest dirkieuys

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dirkieuys

Hi Hubbers

Thanks for taking part in the poll. I have deleted the voting choice by mistake. Such a tool.

I do think my question was answered though, 26 ers are still around and will be for some time.

Thanks again for taking part.

Hi Hubbers

Thanks for taking part in the poll. I have deleted the voting choice by mistake. Such a tool.

I do think my question was answered though, 26 ers are still around and will be for some time.

Thanks again for taking part.

Now if only the chaps bringing in tyres in SA would think the same ...... decent 26'er trail tyres are far and few between with very little choice.

Guest dirkieuys

Where poll go?

accidentally deleted via my phone, thought i would add a "do you ride both" option but in that process deleted the whole thing.

Apologies for being a tool.

last time i checked it was around 220 votes with 80% of the hubbers (that voted) still riding a 26er.

Edited by dirkieuys

Yes +3: Steel Ridged (1988 Diamondback Apex), Dual Sus, and 2004 Scalpel that serves as the schoolbus with which I take my 2 yr old to school.

Now if only the chaps bringing in tyres in SA would think the same ...... decent 26'er trail tyres are far and few between with very little choice.

We should make a bulk order from CRC or something I'm in need of some Maxxis Ardent's

Just shows how much many bike shops wanna bs people, it's all about creating a demand to turn a profit.

I try not to support bike shops who don't cater for the 26 market.

26er = Yes x1

LBS BS = Yes, been told same story in multiple stores bout how no more spare parts will be order, etc cus everyone only uses 29ers now. Trying to force sales of new cycles to those who don't know better. (Note: not saying 29ers aren't worth considering as upgrade)