Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've missed a few pages, but is Carte Blanche doing a show/ investigation about this whole debacle?

Yes, and apparently Derek was at Cycle Lab also ;)

Will this thread reach 100 pages or 100k views first? Epic first first post by AA! Will be a llloooonnnngggg time before this will be beat!

O ja, happy bday Andrew!

You can change the amount of posts per page, adjust till you get the right numbers...

Yes, and apparently Derek was at Cycle Lab also ;)

They are most likely the voice of the credible bike shop in the doccie

You can change the amount of posts per page, adjust till you get the right numbers...

On Tapatalk on my phone, its 142 pgs already! B-)

But talking bout default setting on the web...

Edited by Loupie

Not to be the fly in your ointment, but he makes billions, whether Naspers turns a profit or not. Don't be fooled by company spin.

At his level in the company, I'm sure you could support a small village on his perks alone.

Car allowance + Housing allowance (or free accommodation)+ cellphone allowance+clothing allowance+food allowance+entertainment allowance etc etc

Who needs a salary.

Aunty Devi asked for advice on where to buy a new bike? "I know just the place..."

Andrew, I'd just like to say, you are a freakin legend. Happy birthday,

Guest CHRIS001

I would just walk in to the store and take stock and bikes to get the amount back and sell it and get my money back. I run a bike service centre and raced for years as a elite. What they have done is not on and are cowards for not taking ownership of the mess they made. This is way people go online baying stuff because normal lbs rip customers off. Well done for killing the tade more.

After this i would also have the gardeners 2 bikes checked out as well.

pretty sure the gardener got his second bike when the first one went walkies.

But this is AA, maybe he got his tuinjong a road bike and a mtb because that's just how he rolls.

What will today bring from Cycle Psychos Broadacres.... head buried deeper in the sand, a change of heart, or more legal bluster and posturing? They may THINK the nightmare will just disappear, but ostrich mentaility only works for ostriches, and of course our esteemed chief thief.

What will today bring from Cycle Psychos Broadacres.... head buried deeper in the sand, a change of heart, or more legal bluster and posturing? They may THINK the nightmare will just disappear, but ostrich mentaility only works for ostriches, and of course our esteemed chief thief.

Dude, you are going to get a lawyers letter from the ostrich community for defamation. They aren't stupid enough to do stuff like that! ;)

I would just walk in to the store and take stock and bikes to get the amount back and sell it and get my money back. I run a bike service centre and raced for years as a elite. What they have done is not on and are cowards for not taking ownership of the mess they made. This is way people go online baying stuff because normal lbs rip customers off. Well done for killing the tade more.

Great idea, so they can lay a charge of theft.