Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

I believe your question is answered, 'X.

What a useless post.

What's your interest in all this with your attempt at distraction from the issue at hand?

Sounds like one of the guys from the cycle shop that shall not be named...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EdEdEd

This thing has taken on a life of its own!

And there's enough CS sympathisers, posting as brand spanking noobs, to keep this running for weeks yet!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bride.gif

Its alive!!!

Guest EdEdEd

All this attention for a fake bike! I wonder if all you "Fake Bike Activitists" out there put this much effort into bigger issues like the state of our roads, corruption, etolls, rape, farm murders, the secrecy bill, the state of our nation etc. or are you silent and complacent on these issues.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/knob.gif

Thats it... rub it up

Quote of the thread:

Robbie: “You know what? I’ve ridden most every bike that is out there - I can tell you that now, and it rides as good as any other bike.”

Quote of the thread:

Robbie: “You know what? I’ve ridden most every bike that is out there - I can tell you that now, and it rides as good as any other bike.”

He clearly hasn't ridden a Cannondale

(Clears throat)

The "comes out the same factory thing is also BS".

VW, Audi, Lamborghini, Bugatti & Bentley all essentially come out of the same factory. The different components are manufactured by VDO, Behr Hella, SKF etc.

They are not the same vehicle.

A common conn in the tyre trade is saying that brand X(a cheap tyre) is made by Y(a high end tyre brand). This is implying common or similar performance etc.

Each bicycle manufacturer spends millions trying different carbon layups, with different weave directions, and weave & carbon types to get a specific stiffness and or compliance. The cheap knock offs just make a copy.

It would be great for the MODS to make a summary of the facts on the first page, to stop the newcomers from asking if AA was sold a fake or grey import :ph34r:

edit: spelling

Edited by Blue Monster