Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

If those lot from SC get locked up and Nel is the prosecutor. . They are screwed.. yoh. (Small highjack, is is stuffing the first defense witness a pathologist up big time)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this attention for a fake bike! I wonder if all you "Fake Bike Activitists" out there put this much effort into bigger issues like the state of our roads, corruption, etolls, rape, farm murders, the secrecy bill, the state of our nation etc. or are you silent and complacent on these issues.

LOL

post-30868-0-90172700-1396862977_thumb.gif

All this attention for a fake bike! I wonder if all you "Fake Bike Activitists" out there put this much effort into bigger issues like the state of our roads, corruption, etolls, rape, farm murders, the secrecy bill, the state of our nation etc. or are you silent and complacent on these issues.

Have a look under the current affairs section.They all been discussed.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/f/54-current-affairs/

If you search you'll ever find a thread for trolls :whistling: :thumbup:

LOL

You forgot to add the whales and seal clubbing, flight 370 and of course, World Peace....

Tell you what why don't you try reading a few of the threads on the hub first before coming on and spouting stupidity. Every one of the subjects mentioned has a thread here somewhere, and if you ask nicely I'm sure the person that typed your first post for you will read the threads to you also...

Congrats to the OP for getting some justice served on those thieves, and im sure now other LBS will be wary of following a similar path.

On a lighter note.......

Andrew, How much you selling the Chinarello Dogpoo for?

OR can we buy it back from Laurel n Hardy for R 9100, now that they've admitted its a fake?

awesome bike is up for sale ?

what is the weight and Andrew don't forget the couch photo!

I have been told that there are only 6 or 7 companies in the world that make carbon frames, cycle manufacturers design and have their frames built by these few companies, but us consumers can buy the exact same frame from those companies for a lot less and we can even have these frames painted to match the more expensive ones, is this true? I am considering bringing in a frame for a custom build, would I be making a big mistake?

There is built and manufactured. The parts get made in China but assembly in said country - hence Trek is hand built in the USA. Im not sure of the percentage but a certain amount needs to be done in said country to say its Italian or USA built/made.

There is a dedicated thread to Chinese carbon frame but that is not the issue being discussed. Many hubbers have unbranded Chinese frames but this issue it about fraud and deception from someone that should be trusted

Wow what a way to start your Hub Life, or shall we just say, Hello and welcome to the Hub people from Cycle Science?

There is built and manufactured. The parts get made in China but assembly in said country - hence Trek is hand built in the USA. Im not sure of the percentage but a certain amount needs to be done in said country to say its Italian or USA built/made.

Only the top-end Trek bikes are made in the US. Most are built in China or Taiwan.

That is your first post? Really! Where have manners and civility gone to? Start by introducing yourself. And then sommer flaming cyclists on this forum without any insight into who we are?

BTW, good morning. Hope your Monday is going as well as mine.

Edited by Moridin

Its really hard to troll the Hub lately with all these real trolls everywhere

Eish, did you just drop that little gem as your opening post? Please stick around until Friday....

If those lot from SC get locked up and Nel is the prosecutor. . They are screwed.. yoh. (Small highjack, is is stuffing the first defense witness a pathologist up big time)

Ja, it looks like Nel tore the first defence witness a brand new ring piece.