Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

I put it to you... this response is an insult to all your customers - a good number of whom have contributed to- and/or viewed this thread.

Selling counterfeit goods is illegal - and no amount of lawyer-speak will change that.

I for one will not support your business again.

Yes...you cant sell crack to someone that asks for it...it illegal, end van prent

And yes....won't be seeing me again

Edited by rouxtjie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Karma

im more confused than ever.....some one give us a li-lites package please....thanks.

What is "li-lites" ?

Time for lunch, gonna get a fake burger from maccie d's

you know you are buying a fake burger right? so don't you come come back asking for a refund...

hi-lites....sorry....although I think there have been some 'lies' told.....

i really think there is much more to this......

So after a couple of us were torched for simply suggesting that ("maybe") there are some undisclosed aspects to this entire sage.... it now "seems" that the OP is probably not as squeaky clean as others would have suggested.

1. Did he know he was getting a "Replica" - and did he actually ask for a Replica? Because it does change things if they sold him an unbranded frame, and then he commissioned the replica paint and decals.

2. This does make one wonder why, if he actually was sold a FAKE (100% unbeknownst to him), why would he be happy to keep the group set and some bits and settle for just returning the frame and some other parts?

3. Also... was the invoice specifically requested by the OP to state "DOGMA", perhaps so that he can have insurance cover, etc? Who knows?

4. Just a comment for interest sake - even though ASG might be appointed as the exclusive distri for the territory, they cannot simply act on behalf of Pina without explicit instruction and powers to protect their IP/Brand/Trademarks, etc. The original owner has to act or explicitly cede this to the distributor.

5. I mentioned in one of my posts that the OP simply registered on thehub the day of the first post - who knows, maybe he was advised or it was suggested to him by someone or a company or another party, who might have a vested interest in the saga to do so?

6. It's funny to me that the OP actually now owns a Fake and a Grey, because strictly speaking the bike he purchased in Aus would be considered grey here?

7. Lastly, it's really funny to me how many people on this thread have A LOT to say about counterfeit aspect, but how many of them actually download/share movie and series without even blinking an eye or thinking twice. There is no difference to this, piracy and counterfeit is rather close in my opinion.

8. You see many people taking off the 318i/320i badge of their shiney new BMW and put a kit/mags/options etc on, and then sticking on a M-bage, etc. Also similar in my books, it's FAKE, isn't it?

* AND JUST SO THAT WE ARE CLEAR: I don't know the OP, I don't know the SHOP, I have absolute no connection or involvement in this matter. I don't have replica frames or bikes, I don't sell them or promote them.

I've simply just from the start wondered about the OP's agenda and what other aspects there are to the saga...

Just personal opinion, you don't have to like it.

You're clutching at straws to justify your original trolling assertions

1. Based on this thread alone, the OP did NOT know he was being fleeced

2. The groupo (and some bits) are NOT FAKE

3. STRAWS AGAIN

4. Who says the manufacturer has not ceded its rights to the local distributor?

5. So what? The store, aka stucaz, did exactly the same thing.

6. This issue was discussed ad nauseam through the thread, keep up.

7. STRAWS, yet again

8. A BMW without badges, or with inflated badges, remains a BMW. How do you hold so many straws at one time?

* I don't care

Thanks, I don't like your opinion.

Guest Karma

hi-lites....sorry....although I think there have been some 'lies' told.....

i really think there is much more to this......

Almost thought you were bleeding from your Vagina and needed help.

Was import duty of 15% (not to mention VAT) paid when the real Dogma was brought in form Australia......?

Was import duty of 15% (not to mention VAT) paid when the real Dogma was brought in form Australia......?

and that is pertinent because....?

Substantial damages? If the bike was indeed a fake, and sold to an unwitting buyer, there will be very little damages awarded. Their would be no reputation to defend.

I see holes in both OP and LBS comments. Unfortunately that is why lawyers make so much money. Your truth, my truth, and the ever increasing numbers in lawyers bank accounts.

I assume you immediately report it to customs when one of your CRC purchases comes in and your nifty new disco shoes manage to sneak through without duty?

I see holes in both OP and LBS comments. Unfortunately that is why lawyers make so much money. Your truth, my truth, and the ever increasing numbers in lawyers bank accounts.

Tell us about the holes in the OP's comments, we're all ears.

You're clutching at straws to justify your original trolling assertions 1. Based on this thread alone, the OP did NOT know he was being fleeced 2. The groupo (and some bits) are NOT FAKE 3. STRAWS AGAIN 4. Who says the manufacturer has not ceded its rights to the local distributor? 5. So what? The store, aka stucaz, did exactly the same thing. 6. This issue was discussed ad nauseam through the thread, keep up. 7. STRAWS, yet again 8. A BMW without badges, or with inflated badges, remains a BMW. How do you hold so many straws at one time? * I don't care Thanks, I don't like your opinion.

"How do you hold so many straws at one time?" HAHHAHAHA

Well done :thumbup:

I have a question, why would you have a brand new 40K frame resprayed? Surely that will make any warranty null & void.

Edited by Caerus