Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Shot for some on the scene reporting!

Anyone can pretend things are still normal, but if I can feel a knot in my stomach since finding out about this business practise, I can only imagine what the real one in the owners' guts are!!!!!

But that's often the core problem/difference with criminals, they don't get that knot in the stomach or any pangs about ripping people off. Actually it seems they thrive on "beating the system" and making "easy money" , jail doesn't even help, well Souf Afrikan jails might help I suppose...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has ASG weighed in on this topic as yet? Imagine the damage this fake bike fiasco could do to their Pinerello brand...

Has ASG weighed in on this topic as yet? Imagine the damage this fake bike fiasco could do to their Pinerello brand...

Nada

Zipp (not fake)

Bupkiss

Zero

Buggerall

Apart from their initial confirmation that the OP's frame is FAKE.

How are your wounds healing since the Argooos, and how did you get along with the insurance company regarding your frame?

Nada

Zipp (not fake)

Bupkiss

Zero

Buggerall

Apart from their initial confirmation that the OP's frame is FAKE.

How are your wounds healing since the Argooos, and how did you get along with the insurance company regarding your frame?

I'm back in action again and keeping an eye out for walls on descents... Thank goodness my crash was on a non-fake bike :whistling:

Tuesday toilet humour, and you're cheap too. Anyway, you didn't shout "dibs", so the offer is void.

I put it to you, that according to a thread that got a lot of "latest forum posts" the last couple of days, "DIBS" has gone out the window...

Think deal might be on... :ph34r:

I put it to you, that according to a thread that got a lot of "latest forum posts" the last couple of days, "DIBS" has gone out the window...

Think deal might be on... :ph34r:

No waaaays, I'm still within my 48hr "first option" window period :cursing:.

Ask yourself; 'Why on earth then did I buy a new Pinarello from Turramurra Cycles in Sydney

I did ask myself that, why on earth did you buy a Pinarello fake or real in the 1st place? There are SOOOO many BETTER bikes out there for a lot less.

The amount of cash you have thrown down the drain could of put to better use. A better and cheaper bike, a training program and a lot of proper "medical assistance" that will make you win any F seeded group fun ride classic and club ride on a Saturday. You will be so charged from all that you still have energy to fix the garden in order to take the edge off and think of next weeks club ride on where to attack and solo to the end.

Maybe real Pinarello frames come out the back door when they fitted the wrong BB by mistake :eek:

As OEM :blush:

I did ask myself that, why on earth did you buy a Pinarello fake or real in the 1st place? There are SOOOO many BETTER bikes out there for a lot less.

The amount of cash you have thrown down the drain could of put to better use. A better and cheaper bike, a training program and a lot of proper "medical assistance" that will make you win any F seeded group fun ride classic and club ride on a Saturday. You will be so charged from all that you still have energy to fix the garden in order to take the edge off and think of next weeks club ride on where to attack and solo to the end.

OP's choice of brand, not yours bud.