ABSA Cape Epic 2015

Sasquatch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will Be coming up dorstberg from the quarry side i.e. the back, then descend the single track including stairway to heaven, yes descend! At least that's what they announced tonight.

Muddy drive trains

Sticky terrain

Eish!

never assume that :-) it was nothing like that. Yes We started in the rain, The start was through the vineyards which drains pretty well then some single track through some forest then more vineyards until WP1. As soon as the rain stopped we were cooking in the heat. Turned out to be just perfect actually.

We will Be coming up dorstberg from the quarry side i.e. the back, then descend the single track including stairway to heaven, yes descend! At least that's what they announced tonight.

Lekker, enjoy!

Scott Factory in 3rd. Probably took the lead for the Africa GC :thumbup:

Lill & Woolcock had a mechanical & as a result lost the lead.

Guess the question now is if Kulhavy will be back for the epic next year and if so with whom........

He'll be able to name his prize and be picky about who will have rights to suck his wheel

He'll be able to name his prize and be picky about who will have rights to suck his wheel

For sure but nobody really in the specialized camp in that league................

Guess they will have to try sign Schurter now. Without Kulhavy there is no real specialized mtb section..........

Guess the question now is if Kulhavy will be back for the epic next year and if so with whom........

Doubt it, he will be focusing on defending his Olympic title. 

Archived