Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crc have the top of the range for about 10k. But ask Dips he just bought

Edit. My bad, i see you were asking about the multiplayer license. Sorry - i think its about 30 euros

Edited by Harryn

Who's game for some morning rides. 5.00 am

I will be when I am up and running for sure, my tacx now has frozen the wife's new laptop lol I'm not very popular now, but I am in when I can get up and running

Best bet it to buy yourself a R3000 cheap pc from game or somewhere and get a cheap graphics card 512 meg. I tried running it on a dual pc best is to get a pc for your trainer for stability it's the best. When all the rlv comes and all you gps files mommy is not going to be happy.

Best bet it to buy yourself a R3000 cheap pc from game or somewhere and get a cheap graphics card 512 meg. I tried running it on a dual pc best is to get a pc for your trainer for stability it's the best. When all the rlv comes and all you gps files mommy is not going to be happy.

I seem to agree, mommy def does ;)

ok new stand alone tower bought, another software package bought,,,,,,another crash of the system, this trainer is starting to cost loooooooong money now :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Get outside and ride your bike... :ph34r:

the only reason i am doing the IDT is i have blown my PCL and i cant ride on the road it hurts too much on the IDT i can at least spin and try build back my fitness :thumbup:

the only reason i am doing the IDT is i have blown my PCL and i cant ride on the road it hurts too much on the IDT i can at least spin and try build back my fitness :thumbup:

Good luck with the recovery.

Anyone for a nice easy pre-Emperors spin at 15h00 this arvie?

i cant but please tell me how we "hook"up program loaded but i dont know how to connect to you

You click on multiplayer tab. And the races forthcoming races show. You will need a google earth license and a multiplayer lic. The latter may come with the bushido, not sure.

@ harryn and dips. Why don't you meet at dips house and help him to get the thing going