Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

Was Liggett not available? Race coverage poor!!! Who's winning?

No, he was there - I danced on my pedals for him!!

The race was awesome fun, can;t wait for the next one - hope to get more people. it worked flawlessly. Here are the stats:

Dear Harry,

Here are the results of the Multiplayer race you recently participated in.

Race information

Race HubSA race to Roodepoort

ride from home to Hetta's house

Race organiser Harry

Type RLT

Distance 24.93 km

Start Thursday, April 03, 2014 4:11:27 PM GMT

Finish Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:06:16 PM GMT

Riders Harry, barend

Personal results

Position 1/2 - You won the race!

Time 00:54:36

Distance 24.93 km

Finish Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:06:05 PM GMT

Top speed 80.22 km/h

Average speed 27.39 km/h

Ranking

Rider Duration Distance

1. Harry 00:54:36 24.93 km

2. barend +00:00:11 24.93 km

You received this mail because you took part in a Tacx Multiplayer race, using the Tacx Trainer software. If you no longer want to receive these mails, please switch off the setting in Tacx Trainer software. If you received this mail by accident, please contact support@tacx.nl.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know will get a partner to wheel suck. Will send you a pm with my nr. thanks for the ride

Let me know will get a partner to wheel suck. Will send you a pm with my nr. thanks for the ride

Thank you for the ride, great!

Ok so I bought the bashido wanted to load it ,, check

Put in the code on the box as it requested check,,,,,,,so I thought then it gave me a looooong report to forward on for a activation CODE now that report is gone and I can't find any help on there web page or inrewebs any advice

Did you connect your pc to the Internet for the activation. I normally enter the code and the rest of the activation happens.

Did you connect your pc to the Internet for the activation. I normally enter the code and the rest of the activation happens.

I was online but it spat out a 2 page "report" I need to send via email but now when I tried to copy it and email it I lost it some how(lack of computer knowledge) so basically I need that report to email them then they give me a activation code

Fun and games

If I buy another package online can I delete the old software and start fresh to speed things up ???

I was online but it spat out a 2 page "report" I need to send via email but now when I tried to copy it and email it I lost it some how(lack of computer knowledge) so basically I need that report to email them then they give me a activation code

Fun and games

If I buy another package online can I delete the old software and start fresh to speed things up ???

No, that will be a total waste of 100 euros. Dunno what has happened, but that aint gonna work. You must should not have your computer connected to the Bushido when installing the software.

Use the tacx diagnostic tool to send them your logs and report the issue. They are very quick to reply.

If there is any way i can help you over the phone (not that i am an expert or anything), i will try. Call me tomorrow ? going to ride in the cradle, should be finished noonish :)

I could use Google to try and hide my stupidity, but could somebody please explain what is going on here? IDT with some web-based computer interface?

I could use Google to try and hide my stupidity, but could somebody please explain what is going on here? IDT with some web-based computer interface?

You got it,

You got it,

OK. Sounds interesting. Best I Google it then. Must confess, an IDT isn't me - I'd rather go spinning if weather or location dictate. But I guess it incorporates an element of power training which is very appealing.

Virtual racing or training ride on an IDT and you can be anywhere in the country or in the world for that matter ... Proper cycle gaming as to say!

Virtual racing or training ride on an IDT and you can be anywhere in the country or in the world for that matter ... Proper cycle gaming as to say!

omg so is THAT where the dorky guys who cycle hang out? at home? Cos so far I havent met any during races and was starting to think the sport is full of real men *ducks*

OK. Sounds interesting. Best I Google it then. Must confess, an IDT isn't me - I'd rather go spinning if weather or location dictate. But I guess it incorporates an element of power training which is very appealing.

I also enjoy spinning, but this is a cool toy to have for days when you dont feel like making the shlepp to the gym after work. Check out tacx.com

omg so is THAT where the dorky guys who cycle hang out? at home? Cos so far I havent met any during races and was starting to think the sport is full of real men *ducks*

Do mods work on a sat night??

S'pose only the dorky ones.