Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

The bunch make it through the neutralized zone and now they're onto the descent towards the foot of the Gavia. Today could prove to be a tactical battle with the make-up of the break all important.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bunch make it through the neutralized zone and now they're onto the descent towards the foot of the Gavia. Today could prove to be a tactical battle with the make-up of the break all important.

I'm making coffee so long. this is gonna be legit!!

I've got the PVR on record, and will stay on this thread until the start of the final climb. Then I'll have to cut all ties with the online world for a while so that I can get home at watch it all properly. That's going to be tough.

I've got the PVR on record, and will stay on this thread until the start of the final climb. Then I'll have to cut all ties with the online world for a while so that I can get home at watch it all properly. That's going to be tough.

As predicted I could not stay away either. I wont follow the final climb before watching. I am sooo excited!

The rain is holding off at the moment, so some encouraging news for the peloton at least. Omega Pharma are currently on the front and setting the pace, the Gavia just a few kms away.

Onto the lower slopes of the Gavia. No snow, no rain but it's almost freezing as the peloton bunch together.

I wont be able to do that. have to psyche myself up for a turbo session this evening.

This week is going to be an absolute festival of grand tour cycling.

We've still got the 3 big mountain stages on Thursday, Friday and Saturday to look forward to. It culminates in the big daddy, the Zoncolan on Saturday. The world can come crashing down around me on Saturday, but I'll be on my couch and the remote control will be hidden from anyone with funny ideas.

I hope Carlton Kirby has enough left in the tank to survive these next few days....

Anyone with a link to an english feed? No luck on steephill.tv!

I think it only starts at 14:30

No attacks yet. The bunch still warming up it seems. Who can blame them to be honest.