Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

Basso in his peak, riding on rocket fuel, driving the peloton with his Leaky Gas boys through a tunnel of snow somewhere on the Stelvio...

post-22004-0-16041900-1401114890_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow's Giro stage all set to go ahead as planned, no change in route. Only if conditions change will race change

Woop woop!

Tomorrow's Giro stage all set to go ahead as planned, no change in route. Only if conditions change will race change

I'm gonna have to arrange for some kind of excuse to get the afternoon off at work.

Won't be able to work one bit knowing whats hitting the fan while i have to sit in office.

Phew!

Yay!!

All smiles today

His gonna have to wear a different bib tomorrow. Maybe get a sponsor called Seriaas

Edited by BeegMig

I'm gonna have to arrange for some kind of excuse to get the afternoon off at work.

Won't be able to work one bit knowing whats hitting the fan while i have to sit in office.

Gastroenteritis!

Tomorrow can be one of those stages that will be remembered for years to come.

Who will it be?

Dan Lloyd, one of our commentators for this years Giro, made this video for the 2012 edition:

I want to go back to Italy and ride so many climbs but Mortirolo and Stelvio in one go... massive. Hardest first.

Tomorrow and those snow banks are so amazing. why I actually love bits of the giro so much more than le tour.

Edited by hellocolour

It's coming the day after a rest day. Historically it has often meant that at least one GC hopeful will have a shocker. Strange things happen to the legs after a rest day. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone crack tomorrow.