Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

I think the dude who schedules the ads fell asleep, woke up with 4 k's to go realized he was in ***, so decided to schedule his own disciplinary inquiry by blotting out the finish. Suicide by MTN coffee. I put it to you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should a post titled "DSTV - they suck" be started or is it MTN?

Edited by Icycling

I'm thankful rai on 430 will be showing the race from Tuesday, they won't break away for an ad at the climax

I'm thankful rai on 430 will be showing the race from Tuesday, they won't break away for an ad at the climax

Juat check. . Next week sunday the Giro might mot be on.. last fixure of Serie A next week.

I think the dude who schedules the ads fell asleep, woke up with 4 k's to go realized he was in ***, so decided to schedule his own disciplinary inquiry by blotting out the finish. Suicide by MTN coffee. I put it to you.

Ha, Ha, Yeah, I only managed to catch the last 20 odd kms but it was shocking programming, as someone else said I'll watch on RAI for the remainder of the week,.....and if the racing is boring you can brush up on your Italian. ^_^

....BUT on a very important note (to me anyway) I understand Scarponi crashed and was seen at the Doc a few times, seems he finished but not sure of his condition.....any news on that.?

What if they do something like that on one of the big mountain stages.... I mean, if they cut away for one second on the Zoncolan to run that flippin coffee advert, I'll pledge never to buy an MTN product again.

Juat check. . Next week sunday the Giro might mot be on.. last fixure of Serie A next week.

Just checked the schedule for RAI we are good till Saturday, schedule for Sunday not out yet, hope no serie a schedule clash?

Ditto

I might be regretting not buying Kittel in exchange for my cunning plan on Velogames. #surething.

Just checked the schedule for RAI we are good till Saturday, schedule for Sunday not out yet, hope no serie a schedule clash?

I reckon we'll be safe on rai.. (picture is bad though) cause football is scheduled for 8:45 pm.

Wondering if Roche made it back after his puncture at 5km, but that coffee advert prevented me from see thar bit of action. What else did I miss?

C'mon guys and gals - we have won at fighting these guys before! Somebody must know the Ad agency, brand manager at MTN or ad people at DSTV. After all the money they put in cycling and branding.... I think they have just pissed off their TARGET MARKET!!!

Supersport apologised via Twitter, admitting it was sloppy, and saying action will be taken.