Where have all the real men gone

scotty

Not to sure why there should be special treatment for ladies.

Tell me you wouldn't go out of your way to fix her puncture and see her..........

post-39984-0-58258100-1398155925_thumb.jpg

SMILE :whistling:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect this is the female species latest method of catching a man, brothers you need to exercise extreme caution as it could end up being a life long sentence, and if you are already happily sentenced it could lead to an expensive shortening of the sentence.

Some of my friends have already demoted their contracts to pay as you go. Prefer the benefits of a contract myself but that is just me :clap:

I suspect this is the female species latest method of catching a man, brothers you need to exercise extreme caution as it could end up being a life long sentence, and if you are already happily sentenced it could lead to an expensive shortening of the sentence.

We are busted!! This is what we do: position ourselves on the side of the road wearing Vanderkitten kit, mist our selves so we look lightly sweaty, and wait.......Its best if a group stops...we then eyeball the one with the most expensive bike, hes probably got the most cash...must just first check to see if his Pina is real!

We are busted!! This is what we do: position ourselves on the side of the road wearing Vanderkitten kit, mist our selves so we look lightly sweaty, and wait.......Its best if a group stops...we then eyeball the one with the most expensive bike, hes probably got the most cash...must just first check to see if his Pina is real!

Is that what people call it nowadays :whistling:

So guys sneaking a banana will be busted?

Edited by rouxtjie

The truth always comes out

Oh ja, like shopping at macro...bulk shopping

So its not the indent in the glut cheeks that determines if you exchange phone numbers, for reimbursing of tubes and patches later on of course?

Reminds of of the old Jummy Buffet Song:

'If you like Pina-RELLOS, and getting caught in the rain

If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain

If you like making love at midnight in the dunes on the Cape

I'm the love that you've looked for, RIDE to me and escape'

About a year ago I had a flat about 1/2 way around Suikerbosrand (20 k's to go), only to discover I had left my saddle bag at home. A kind lady on an mtb did stop to offer assistance, but all she had was some lame self-adhesive patches which didnt work, so I ended up pushing most of the way back. no motorists stopped to offer me a lift but did get a ride on the SBR bakkie the last few k's.

Edited by kosmonooit

Oh ja, like shopping at macro...bulk shopping

So its not the indent in the glut cheeks that determines if you exchange phone numbers, for reimbursing of tubes and patches later on of course?

Naaaah, I was only joking..... You guys wont see me I'm in the bush on my MTB

Just be careful of bike jackers that dangle a damsel in distress to get unsuspecting cyclists to stop and drop their guard. Never offer assistance to a rider if you ride alone. Rather let a group that pass assist where needed.

Just be careful of bike jackers that dangle a damsel in distress to get unsuspecting cyclists to stop and drop their guard. Never offer assistance to a rider if you ride alone. Rather let a group that pass assist where needed.

A cynic and a realist. In a few sentences you've captured the essence of life in South Africa. Sad really.

A cynic and a realist. In a few sentences you've captured the essence of life in South Africa. Sad really.

Rather cynic and alive when G junior gets here around 4 June than dancing_with_hippies_singing_kumbaja and become another statistic on a weekend ride.

Hope is not a Strategy.

To go unprepared out into the wild blue yonder without being prepared is irresponsible and making your problems someone else's.

Get the gear. know how to use it and if you are stuck ASK for help. There are very few who would not stop if asked.

If you know someone who does goes out unprepared please educate them with some tough love. It probably will save them some serious unhappiness.

* mini hijack on.. any of you carry a small little first aid kit.. I need one of those.. hubby can't carry on ripping his cycling shirts for me ;)

hijack off*

Sorry gen, you'll have to bleed out!! There's NO chance of me ripping any cycling shirt for a bleed wound...ha ha ha

Is that what people call it nowadays :whistling:

So guys sneaking a banana will be busted?

Coffee everywhere... thanx, really.