Awesome Bogus Martini paint job on Ritchey P 29

Wyatt Earp

En Route since yesterday.

Bogus promised to send these back with the frames.

http://cdn-8.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/500000/550000/558000/558700/558728/s1_1.jpg

Pit crew really concentrating on their jobs back there haha....

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lt Dangle ! Calling Lt Dangle urgently.

PLEASE strip down your Niner and get it to me ASAP.

I received an anonymous payment for your Gulf racing colour paintjob on the Niner :thumbup:

Congrats buddy :w00t:

I received an anonymous payment for your Gulf racing colour paintjob on the Niner :thumbup:

I am in awe, not sure where to begin or what to say.

I have some suspects in mind.

I don't take easy to things like this, I appreciate them and love good gestures, but I feel so overwhelmed, I prefer giving.

Can I mention that I shed a little tear.

I wish an overflow of blessings to the anonymous benefactor ,if there is anything I can do to return the favour, please shout :blush: :blush:

WOW too cool. cant wait to get back and see my frame and fork. See they went through a strip treatment today.

Thats awesome! (Some cool okes on here)

Pichas as you start/finish would be great too...

• 2 weeks later...

And the custom Martini Ritchey is in full swing and almost done.

Here is some teaser pics of the frame being stripped to bare metal, in 1st layer primer and some red getting laid down for the red pinstripe.....

More pics to follow in due course.... :w00t:

post-7810-0-06702100-1401090597_thumb.jpg

please grind off the completely unnecessary cable guides for the gear cables. :whistling:

please grind off the completely unnecessary cable guides for the gear cables. :whistling:

DO IT,DO IT, BOESMAN TELL HIM TO NEATEN HER UP

DO IT,DO IT, BOESMAN TELL HIM TO NEATEN HER UP

With pleasure but that I can unfortunately only do if the Sheriff himself give that instruction :rolleyes:

With pleasure but that I can unfortunately only do if the Sheriff himself give that instruction :rolleyes:

nope she wants gears on that machine :blush: :blush: :blush: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: we not allowed to make it drop dead sexy, never mind one of these days mine will be on the way, you can cut clean and smooth my matt black martini ninner belt drive,,,,,,,THAT WILL BE DROP DEAD SEXY

nope she wants gears on that machine :blush: :blush: :blush: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: we not allowed to make it drop dead sexy, never mind one of these days mine will be on the way, you can cut clean and smooth my matt black martini ninner belt drive,,,,,,,THAT WILL BE DROP DEAD SEXY

That's an understatement buddy

And the custom Martini Ritchey is in full swing and almost done.

Here is some teaser pics of the frame being stripped to bare metal, in 1st layer primer and some red getting laid down for the red pinstripe.....

More pics to follow in due course.... :w00t:

post-7810-0-06702100-1401090597_thumb.jpg

Who's Niner is that next to the Ritchey?

jcmeyer's

also getting the bogus treatment.

Im sure Mr Meyer won't mind if Bogus loads a few pics of his to.

Archived