Giro del Capo Race report

DavidB

Your efforts are much appreciated.

Does anybody know whether there will be live tv coverage of the Argus again?

according to ride mag - on sabc 2 from 6:30 - 13:30, i think.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way for the mtn team to win, king David is off his throne. He lost 2 and a half min. Barloworld are way too strong for him. Gunna have to have his ducks in a row for his boss sure Doug was expecting a win from the king Cry

No way for the mtn team to win' date=' king David is off his throne. He lost 2 and a half min. Barloworld are way too strong for him. Gunna have to have his ducks in a row for his boss sure Doug was expecting a win from the king Cry[/quote']

Where do you get more results?

Your efforts are much appreciated.

Does anybody know whether there will be live tv coverage of the Argus again?

Yes!! Think its on SABC2

TCS News:

Everyone is in.  Gutter at 45km caught everyone out.  Wind was HECTIC (Getting with the Cape Town slang)

15min down from the leaders in the third bunch.

Thanks Spidey, I see from Ronelles pics that our new kit doesn't stand out as much as the old one.

Well done TCS...keep it going!!

Something must have happened to MTN.From 4 in the break to 0 is just too weird....

Does anyone know much about the prang 15km into the race?

I have a mate with a possible cracked shoulder and a wheel in 15 pieces on the side of the road.

I have a mate with a possible cracked shoulder and a wheel in 15 pieces on the side of the road.

usually happens when you tired and does not concentrate that well then overlapping of wheels then......but that was 15km in the race????

TCS News:

?

Wind was HECTIC (Getting with the Cape Town slang)

would be interesting to hear whether the CT guys agree on the wind... The 2 spots i visited, had no wind ..BUT on the way back towards Klipheuwel 4-ways, it was a different story

yup i was in it,was big pile up happened somewhere mid bunch,lots of guys lying on the road afterwards,some guys got back to the bunch,apparently there was two more crashes up the road,saw two tekton guys go to hospital,duncan viljoen didnt look good

TCS News:

Wind was HECTIC (Getting with the Cape Town slang)

would be interesting to hear whether the CT guys agree on the wind... The 2 spots i visited' date=' had no wind ..BUT on the way back towards Klipheuwel 4-ways, it was a different story [/quote']

after nuwekloof the wind was pumping!!strong side and head wind

yes go watch SABC 2 from 6am!!! thats what i will be doing since i am not going down so indoor trainer and a cup of coffee here i come!!!! smiley36.gif

yes go watch SABC 2 from 6am!!! thats what i will be doing since i am not going down so indoor trainer and a cup of coffee here i come!!!! smiley36.gif

You drink coffee on your indoor trainer?

I couldn't do that on my rollers!

yup i was in it' date='was big pile up happened somewhere mid bunch,lots of guys lying on the road afterwards,some guys got back to the bunch,apparently there was two more crashes up the road,saw two tekton guys go to hospital,duncan viljoen didnt look good
[/quote']

EISH! Ouch You Ok?

Any idea what happened, or is Auctionlamb on the money?