Headshot

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Went down Mamba yesterday afternoon. It appears that the rain has done some serious damage! Lots of soil erosion, with rocks all over.

Take care, will this area be tackled one the next build day?

Must say, the enhancements to Vasbyt are awesome and appear to have not been as affected by the weather.

Hi all

Went down Mamba yesterday afternoon. It appears that the rain has done some serious damage! Lots of soil erosion, with rocks all over.

Must say, the enhancements to Vasbyt are awesome and appear to have not been as affected by the weather.

I went down there yesterday afternoon as well and I thought it was great.

I went down there yesterday afternoon as well and I thought it was great.

Yeah. Only place that needs a little work is the one right hand corner. Granted, that's where i managed to connect my man-bits to the back of my saddle, so I may be slightly biased, but the rest of it is riding beautifully. The "rock garden" is now so fast it's unbelievable, and the last section can be done just as fast while still ahving fun.

Yeah. Only place that needs a little work is the one right hand corner. Granted, that's where i managed to connect my man-bits to the back of my saddle, so I may be slightly biased, but the rest of it is riding beautifully. The "rock garden" is now so fast it's unbelievable, and the last section can be done just as fast while still ahving fun.

Right hand corner on Mamba? I thought you neutered yourself on the left hander?

Hi all

To be fair Mamba has had a lot of wheels through there over the last few months and the work on Vasbyt is basically brand new.

Maybe Vasbyt being lower on the mountain helps too?