Customizing or Re-spraying a bike or helmet

What is everyone opinion on the new trend of customizing your ride and/or accessories?

Has anyone thought of a custom airbrush job? Very curious to what people think of this?

post-57498-0-84030900-1399542715_thumb.jpg

post-57498-0-46658000-1399542733_thumb.jpg

post-57498-0-83079700-1399542802_thumb.jpg

post-57498-0-95097200-1399542989_thumb.jpg

As an aside, I sent lizzard a facebook message about their service about 2 months ago and up until now have yet to hear a thing back.

Not great customer service from the word go.

Never took it further as I found someone who was willing to discuss my request.

Hi there Steven are you sure you send it to the right page, as we are Blizzard Custom?? As I have just check and there is no trace of a message from you. If you had trouble with facebook message how come you never called or emailed? all our details clearly available.

Hi there Steven are you sure you send it to the right page, as we are Blizzard Custom?? As I have just check and there is no trace of a message from you. If you had trouble with facebook message how come you never called or emailed? all our details clearly available.

The Blizzard I sent to is based in George, Western Cape.

I think I may have mistakenly pinned you and it was in fact a different company. I apologize profusely and will remove my previous post immediately.

It was not my intention to do damage, merely to state that communication when dealing with customers is critical. perhaps the similar names should be looked at though.

The Blizzard I sent to is based in George, Western Cape.

I think I may have mistakenly pinned you and it was in fact a different company. I apologize profusely and will remove my previous post immediately.

It was not my intention to do damage, merely to state that communication when dealing with customers is critical. perhaps the similar names should be looked at though.

Well Done Steven

Good for checking and getting back to Steven sign of good customer service

Edited by Jules #

Where in PE are you Blizzard?

Ok, just read all theposts and found you on facebook. Just around the corner from me :oops: