• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you pay?

Sorry to hear.

That's rough.

Not much you can do.

Inform ASG, distributors. Not sure what can be done after that action.

I think there are many people out there that think they are riding Pinarello's, while they are actually riding Chinarello's :eek:

I think that there are many people out there riding their bikes including some high end brands, not only Pinarello, that are in for a rude shock.

But here's the thing - whilst they are blissfully unaware, shouldn't they be left to smile and wave as they think they are on their dream machines. This is such a can of worms.

Sorry mate. I get your financial pain.

But does it ride worse now that you know its fake? Or did you lose a place on the race. Probably not.

So enjoy it anyway. Its probably a stunning machine and your baby until now.

I think that there are many people out there riding their bikes including some high end brands, not only Pinarello, that are in for a rude shock.

But here's the thing - whilst they are blissfully unaware, shouldn't they be left to smile and wave as they think they are on their dream machines. This is such a can of worms.

Sorry mate. I get your financial pain.

But does it ride worse now that you know its fake? Or did you lose a place on the race. Probably not.

So enjoy it anyway. Its probably a stunning machine and your baby until now.

Does your wife love you less if she finds out that her 2 carat diamond is actually a Cubic Zarconia?

Come on guys! a fake is a fake, no matter how "good" it looks or ride.

Does your wife love you less if she finds out that her 2 carat diamond is actually a Cubic Zarconia?

Happened to my wife's colleague, both went in to some jeweler to get their rings rhodium plated(white gold needs this from time to time apparently) and stones cleaned with some light zapping machine...Anyhow, wife hands in her ring tells the people what she wants done...no problem mrs rouxtjie, colleague hands in hers and says she wants the same done...Jeweler says....ummm, first off, this isn't white gold but silver and secondly, those are cubic z's. Shame, poor aunty war properly embarrassed, and lets just say that oke aint getting nooky for the rest of his life.

Happened to my wife's colleague, both went in to some jeweler to get their rings rhodium plated(white gold needs this from time to time apparently) and stones cleaned with some light zapping machine...Anyhow, wife hands in her ring tells the people what she wants done...no problem mrs rouxtjie, colleague hands in hers and says she wants the same done...Jeweler says....ummm, first off, this isn't white gold but silver and secondly, those are cubic z's. Shame, poor aunty war properly embarrassed, and lets just say that oke aint getting nooky for the rest of his life.

Hope it wasn't Mrs. Rouxtjie otherwise you're going to get a beeeeeg hiding :eek:

IMHO, that is the wrong question.

The real issue is, would I love Pamala Anderson less if I found out they were fake ?

What's the correct answer?

What's the correct answer?

Hopefully not, but does she (and you, assuming you got conned) have the right to be furious? Sure. And every time she looks a fake ring she will be reminded that she (and you) got conned. So you'll end up dumping the ring and will buy a real one, even if its only a 1carat chip instead of a fake 2carat rock.

Hopefully not, but does she (and you, assuming you got conned) have the right to be furious? Sure. And every time she looks a fake ring she will be reminded that she (and you) got conned. So you'll end up dumping the ring and will buy a real one, even if its only a 1carat chip instead of a fake 2carat rock.

So, then the crux of this, is did the OP pay a chinarello or a pinarello price? If he paid pinarello price, then sure, be mad, but if not, then ride it till it breaks.

Hope it wasn't Mrs. Rouxtjie otherwise you're going to get a beeeeeg hiding :eek:

I might look stupid oom, but I aint no fool...that oke is probably dead

Just been informed that the bike I bought from a guy that emigrated, is indeed one of the fakes. What to do ?

Did he really emigrate?