Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

First "upgrade" will definitely be a deflector on top of the windshield, the normal screen screen is just a tad short.

I can recommend war eagle for a taller screen...

They custom make the screens in PTA and are really well priced. 

I had a factory deflector on my first Versys and once you got it perfect it was only ok... 

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ACbdZFD%2DEPurvy8&cid=8F091167BB272121&id=8F091167BB272121%2171556&parId=8F091167BB272121%2170865&o=OneUp

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to go have a look and test drive a F800GS this afternoon. Had the wife along aswell to check seat sizing. It's a well used, but well maintained bike for a very good price. Just about what I expected handling and power wise and the seat height is just about perfect for me.

I'm still going to go test my mates V-Strom this afternoon, but I might be sold on the GS.e2b88786fd5e9dc6a4ec5c760ab97abf.jpg

Looks like you found your bike.... :thumbs:

Went to go have a look and test drive a F800GS this afternoon. Had the wife along aswell to check seat sizing. It's a well used, but well maintained bike for a very good price. Just about what I expected handling and power wise and the seat height is just about perfect for me.

I'm still going to go test my mates V-Strom this afternoon, but I might be sold on the GS.e2b88786fd5e9dc6a4ec5c760ab97abf.jpg

Having owned a 650 Dakar and 1150Gs I've got a very soft place and respect for BMW's. I used to be a normal motorcyclist, no hard Enduros, jumps etc. Only bike other than the BMW at the moment would be the Africa Twin for sure.

Hey guy's, how was the first day of lockdown?

So this arrived yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately had loads of stuff to finish off at work and came home past 7pm. Could only go for a short spin in town and then had to stare at it everytime I came out the front door today. [emoji846][emoji853]34b18a5866d88cb5cd785aed1afd0c2a.jpg

So this arrived yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately had loads of stuff to finish off at work and came home past 7pm. Could only go for a short spin in town and then had to stare at it everytime I came out the front door today. [emoji846][emoji853]34b18a5866d88cb5cd785aed1afd0c2a.jpg

Baie nice, geniet hom laaaaaater eers hoor. [emoji1303][emoji6]

Nice Ben. For a long time I've been wanting to ride to Stettynskloof. When this is all over perhaps we could take a ride there.

Anytime bud, love that road by bike and bicycle. [emoji106]

Was headed up there new year's day with my DR, stopped about halfway up to grab a pic and realized this little Bushpiggy was leaking oil out the one side casing so I turned around and was lucky to make it back without any engine damage. 16a91c43bbae1d22e6f41f00499dd622.jpg

Anytime bud, love that road by bike and bicycle. [emoji106]

Was headed up there new year's day with my DR, stopped about halfway up to grab a pic and realized this little Bushpiggy was leaking oil out the one side casing so I turned around and was lucky to make it back without any engine damage. 16a91c43bbae1d22e6f41f00499dd622.jpg

You still have the DR Ben?

Congrats on the new machine, wish you many happy kilometres! If you feel for company and you are in the George area after all this lockdown is done, shout, perhaps I can show you some cool routes in my area.

You still have the DR Ben?

Still do yes.

It's my lighter duty trail bike for playing around with my boy on his KLX.

Congrats on the new machine, wish you many happy kilometres! If you feel for company and you are in the George area after all this lockdown is done, shout, perhaps I can show you some cool routes in my area.

Will definitely hit you up when I'm that side. Only backroad I know round there is Montagu Pass, have only done it in my bakkie, but have it on my bucket list for both bike and bicycle.