Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about those 6ers, saw a KZ1300 at toyrun in good nick as well [emoji1417]

My brother still has one. Been sitting in his garage for years, still in fine fettle, he never rides it anymore but he would never part with it either.

My brother still has one. Been sitting in his garage for years, still in fine fettle, he never rides it anymore but he would never part with it either.

I hope he occasionally grabs a beverage of choice, powers the beast up and sits down to listen to the sound track.........garage door open of course!!

That's sacrilege.  :ph34r: 

Bikes like those deserves to be taken out for a leisurely ride every so often. 

Indeed, I don't think its been started for years.  

I'll scour my albums to see if I have a picture here, he really only used it occasionally mostly to do the toy run, I can check but I don't believe it has more than 10000 km on it,..... and he bought it new. 

To be honest, they need a good caning every so often, within the limits of age and technology!! My 1983 CB750F enjoys a good thrashing over Outeniqua Pass every few weeks!

Indeed, I don't think its been started for years.

I'll scour my albums to see if I have a picture here, he really only used it occasionally mostly to do the toy run, I can check but I don't believe it has more than 10000 km on it,..... and he bought it new.

Convince him to sell [emoji41]

I hope he occasionally grabs a beverage of choice, powers the beast up and sits down to listen to the sound track.........garage door open of course!!

I do that with my 500 Cafe Racer - it runs on an open pipe with a Megaphone silencer.  Not sure the neighbors are too happy about it though!

I do that with my 500 Cafe Racer - it runs on an open pipe with a Megaphone silencer.  Not sure the neighbors are too happy about it though!

https://youtu.be/vjGx-FtJ5B8

Ahhhhhh, a beautiful noise! I dream of owning a Ducati 1098 and I would

do just that!

I’m thinking of wrapping my K1200S. Is there a website or a way to visualize how it will look with different designs etc ? Or do you just go so the experts and explain what you have in mind and hope for the best ?!

• 2 weeks later...

My spraypainter came to the party between Christmas and New Year.....

VERY nice . Were the Vellocettes ever red ?....pics please.