Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-52292-0-16165600-1535290933_thumb.jpeg

Brand new Pirelli Angel ST, front and rear set. Just did a short jaunt over Outeniqua Pass and back to get a feel for them. Sadly a damp road.....no used pic today ha ha!

First Pirellis since I used Phantoms on my old CB400f back in the 80’s.

attachicon.gif40E175AB-DB60-4FB2-AE8F-2780844E958D.jpeg

Brand new Pirelli Angel ST, front and rear set. Just did a short jaunt over Outeniqua Pass and back to get a feel for them. Sadly a damp road.....no used pic today ha ha!

First Pirellis since I used Phantoms on my old CB400f back in the 80’s.

Must've been seriously cold on the bike, I'm freezing my...........off sitting in the office today. [emoji300]️[emoji902]️

Must've been seriously cold on the bike, I'm freezing my...........off sitting in the office today. [emoji300]️[emoji902]️

Aye........chilly!!

Myself and a Couple of friends rode the Shiyalonguba Dam-Msauli/Diepgezet Route this morning. Perfect weather and awesome views..

Nice mix of bikes......I like to see KLR’s out there, riding with the big bikes......... because I have one too!

attachicon.gif07E29899-AA90-4B0A-8482-A492BB519BC2.jpeg

On the back tyre theme.....my Dunlop D606 after the tar section of 7 Passes road into George.

Note to self.......must try harder, after all, you don’t get a refund for the unused edges!

I've had a few rides where my back tyre looked like that on my BMW F650 Dakar when I rode the tar to/from George from Groot Brak up/down the twisties between Groot Brak and the Glentana turn off.

You guys are waay braver than me.

Your actions remind me of the classic name of a company in England making juggling balls - "More Balls than most".

You guys are waay braver than me.

Your actions remind me of the classic name of a company in England making juggling balls - "More Balls than most".

Counter steer helps a lot, especially in long sweeping turns. When turning left, let the bike lean to the left and press the handles slightly out to the right.

I've had a few rides where my back tyre looked like that on my BMW F650 Dakar when I rode the tar to/from George from Groot Brak up/down the twisties between Groot Brak and the Glentana turn off.

Yes, I like this route. I ride my old road bikes here, mostly the 1983 CB750. Missus Spokey enjoys a pillion ride on that machine through to Mossel Bay for fish and salad at the harbour.

Yes, I like this route. I ride my old road bikes here, mostly the 1983 CB750. Missus Spokey enjoys a pillion ride on that machine through to Mossel Bay for fish and salad at the harbour.

Fish and salad ????. Sies eerder n draairoomys by die punt ja [emoji509]