Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Thanks, so quicker than the BMW 310's then!

I weigh 95kg. Could easily get to 145 then you had to be patient

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody looking for a GS 1200? My mate is selling his. Fantastic condition (He's Swiss and fastidious) with about - not sure- 25 000 kms. Looking for R130K.

Anybody looking for a GS 1200? My mate is selling his. Fantastic condition (He's Swiss and fastidious) with about - not sure- 25 000 kms. Looking for R130K.

Model would be more important than mileage on these bikes.....

Guy at the dealership says he can wring it to 130km on a good day, and he weights in at 82kg

What does the BMW310 do at the top end?

So does anyone have any motorcycling mates in Queenstown who would be willing to go and check out a bike for me......

Hi I will be in Queenstown 8th March.  Happy to help

Thanks, so quicker than the BMW 310's then!

When I bought the 390 in 2015 it had much better Kw/kg than any of the other bikes in price range. So the extra power plus the ABS made it an easy choice for a commuter and a training bike for wife

Saw a KTM 990 with 2 ackro pipes on yesterday. 

That thing sounds mean!!! Chatted to the guy, he has a 650 GS and the 990, and he says you can see the difference in how the cars react around you, with the OEM GS pipes and the Monster KTM. 

Loud pipes save lives.

Saw a KTM 990 with 2 ackro pipes on yesterday. 

That thing sounds mean!!! Chatted to the guy, he has a 650 GS and the 990, and he says you can see the difference in how the cars react around you, with the OEM GS pipes and the Monster KTM. 

Loud pipes save lives, fact!!!

My TRX, it doesn't matter where I am coming from, you hear me!!!! Couple of extra revs while filtering gets people off their phones very quickly. I even slow down, right by their window, and rev a bit more if I see they are trying to have a conversation on said phone..............

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Loud pipes save lives, fact!!!

My TRX, it doesn't matter where I am coming from, you hear me!!!! Couple of extra revs while filtering gets people off their phones very quickly. I even slow down, right by their window, and rev a bit more if I see they are trying to have a conversation on said phone..............

ha-ha - I do that too.  It's a bit of a dick-move but then they shouldn't be on their phones!