2015 Cannondale F-si 29 and Lefty 2.0.....naaaiiiiiiice!

GoLefty!!

true except in sand....but in his defence, like he always say....prawns and sand they are not tjommies

What about Parktown prawns? They dig the sand..

Pun :w00t:

waahahahaha. I won't say skillz is as ugly as a parktowner, yet....standard LM prawn.

You have got to love how he drifts that first corner, I wonder how many bikes they will sell as a direct result of this video? My guess will be quite a few.

You have got to love how he drifts that first corner, I wonder how many bikes they will sell as a direct result of this video? My guess will be quite a few.

It is quite a good looking bike... VERY good looking, in fact.

To me the F-Si 29 and the Rocky Mountain Element just looks right. and if it looks right, it must ride right

Edited by GoLefty!!

To me the F-Si 29 and the Rocky Mountain Element just looks right. and if it looks right, it must ride right

and what if you need to turn left?

Sagan is cycling...

They should sign him up for Road Bike Party 3.

Edited by Nick.

If you want to fark up my day properly, make me ride through soft sand :cursing:

Crisis, soft sand makes my blood boil.

I could probably give birth to an adult porcupine backwards down the barrel of my shaft with a smile on my face before I enjoy soft sand.

I. DO. NOT. DO. SOFT. SAND.

Ask Rouxtjie about day 1 of J2C last year or was it day 2.... a very vague and dark time of my life, there was soft sand and miles of it

Sagan came 4th in the 2009 u23 XCO World Championships, the World Champs race which Burry Stander won.

http://mtbs.cz/obrazek/ms-mtb09-canberra-XC-sagan002.jpg

Not to take anything away from Sagan, but Fontana is a legend Mtber as well. I dig his style on and off the bike

If you want to fark up my day properly, make me ride through soft sand :cursing:

Crisis, soft sand makes my blood boil.

I could probably give birth to an adult porcupine backwards down the barrel of my shaft with a smile on my face before I enjoy soft sand.

I. DO. NOT. DO. SOFT. SAND.

Ask Rouxtjie about day 1 of J2C last year or was it day 2.... a very vague and dark time of my life, there was soft sand and miles of it

Was day 1....after bambi waterpoint. I thought you were going to moer the cheerleaders at some point. That day, the prawn's hatred for sand was born.

Sagan looks like he has "Nino" fever ..... any chance he can get to whip out the back on any form of a lip or air he will whip it!

Edited by Hairy

Sagan looks like he has "Nino" fever ..... any chance he can get to whip out the back on any form of a lip or air he will whip it!

In one of his Cannondale team vids, he tailwhips his roadbike flying down a descent.

Awesome.