Basic Etiquette - Andrew Joubert Letter in "Bicycling" This Month

Guest Zeitgeist

According to Racetec he is 68 years old, and has an Argus PB of 4h28 so he should be well used to riding at the back in the bunches where most people at that pace are doing it socially.

Old men and their first world problems. If you don't like riding at the back, train harder and ride faster.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

couple of observations

Racing in the shorter distance, you are doing it wrong Andrew

Being batched behind the "funriders"...Why are these riders in front of you to start with.

Cannot pass said funriders....wait until it is save then pass, you are not Moses, cyclists won't part like the red sea in your presence.

I think Andrew should have a chat to himself....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think more people have now read a responded to the letter on the hub than the guys that buy the mag

I wonder if Andrew knows he is now big on thehub!

I always thought the only letters qualifying for publishment is those starting with "I have only recently started cycling and your magazine is sooo amazing..."

According to Racetec he is 68 years old, and has an Argus PB of 4h28 so he should be well used to riding at the back in the bunches where most people at that pace are doing it socially.

Old men and their first world problems. If you don't like riding at the back, train harder and ride faster.

I don't believe it, people don't get that old.

Time to come clean.

I am Andrew Jubberg, I hate fun riders and online trolls.

My friends call me Silver others know me as Escapee, I don't even read Bicycling as I can't even get through a Cosmopolitan every month.

But I just want to put it out there, that I pay my entry fee and that makes the road mine, I am determined to get what I have paid for, and while e are at it, stuff all you snobbish pigs who tell me I should not complain when I start behind them.

With my incontinence I always get to the start late trying to get my cycling pant to stretch over my nappies.

It seems they do, question is, at that age, are they still people?

:D :D :D