“God! I Hate Bicycles”

F111

A Piedmont, Alabama man videos his rants against cyclists, sideswipes them--and gets arrested

http://cyclistsinter...-hate-bicycles/

Wonder how many clowns like this is on our roads. Had a discussion about this at company do and was amazed how many non cyclist gave reasons why we should not be allowed on public roads.

Edited by F111

Ag hy is mal man! How can one hate something so simple and pure that gives so much pleasure that does not pollute the world and is actually good for your health?

Amen to that Bogus - couldn't agree more

I use to feel almost,not so strongly though, like this guy,but luckely some friends finaly tempted me and my wife into trying out cycling and now I am also on the other side of the spectrum.

Car licenses should be handed out and tested for MUCH more carefully than currently done.

It is much more dangerous than any weapon available.

Imagine this...

A 2ton weapon / projectile, powered by an internal combustion engine, in the hands of an self entitled, rage runner maggot with an inferoirity complex behind the wheel,

Feeling that all around them belongs to them and will not give an inch to another motorist, never mind a cyclist or pedestrian / runner.

That is why we have so many untied deaths on our roads

I would like everyone who thinks cyclists should not be on roads to please have a look at this page, and the animations and videos it contains. It explains why cyclists are entitled to and should use the full lane as it is truly the safest way to ride. http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/

and taking a full lane is a sure way to reinforce the aggression towards cyclists

Guest EdEdEd
Car licenses should be handed out and tested for MUCH more carefully than currently done.

And breeding licenses ontop of that!!!

Guest EdEdEd

If how you excerise your right to drive a vehicle infringes on my right to cycle and to be safe. Your right to owning a motor vehicle should be taken away...

I wonder if the LORD will have MERCY on his soul if he puts one of them bicycles in the DITCH one of these days................... and for using his name in vain.