SAA 'loses' Ironman athlete's bicycle

Hearts*

Just want to check something:

Referring to this picture would both these questions/statements be considered racist or just nr 1?

1. Where in Soweto was this picture taken?

2. Where in SA was this picture taken?

I just want to get my head around what actually is considered racist these days.

Me too

If I call someone an idiot, Im called a racist

Racist is the easiest card to find in the pack, theres 52 of them... Pick any 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too

If I call someone an idiot, Im called a racist

Racist is the easiest card to find in the pack, theres 52 of them... Pick any 1

Don't know if it has been mentioned before but for you to be a racist you HAVE to be white to start of with . A Black person cannot be a racist no matter how hard he tries .

Don't know if it has been mentioned before but for you to be a racist you HAVE to be white to start of with . A Black person cannot be a racist no matter how hard he tries .

That's good to know, I am then well on my way to be a racist.

Although this is not really a thread about racism, but it did come to the fore, I found this interesting.

http://pics.campl.us/f/1/16895.b9fc58e7c622f5ff601330482503edd8.jpg

I see the cANCer is lodging a complaint with the HRC for:

That clown cartoon

That doggy tweet

Thuli Madonsela

Apparently they're all racist.

Nowadays all you seem to need to be racist is:

Black or White

Open your mouth

This from an organization who's favourite song is a plea to bring them a machine gun and until recently thought "kill the boer - kill the farmer" was game on.

If it wasn't so crazy it would be hectically off pissing.

I see the cANCer is lodging a complaint with the HRC for:

That clown cartoon

That doggy tweet

Thuli Madonsela

Apparently they're all racist.

Nowadays all you seem to need to be racist is:

Black or White

Open your mouth

This from an organization who's favourite song is a plea to bring them a machine gun and until recently thought "kill the boer - kill the farmer" was game on.

If it wasn't so crazy it would be hectically off pissing.

Dude, I've got a permanent neck spasm these days from shaking my head in disbelieve.

Dude, I've got a permanent neck spasm these days from shaking my head in disbelieve.

Myself. I need to get some counseling or something... Previously I could laugh it off as "the African way" but the last year has just been a quagmire of cANCer failures of epic proportions that are bleeding SA dry - financially , morally and spiritually.

I HATE those useless, fat, self important, selfish, blind, hypocritical farkers.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10...

Phew...blood pressure back to normalish...

Myself. I need to get some counseling or something... Previously I could laugh it off as "the African way" but the last year has just been a quagmire of cANCer failures of epic proportions that are bleeding SA dry - financially , morally and spiritually.

I HATE those useless, fat, self important, selfish, blind, hypocritical farkers.

Careful Eldron! Some might consider that a racist slurr

I just don't understand that they simply don't CARE about their fellow citizens (black or white). How can you sit in your R246m palace and not FEEL for the job less guy living in the shack just down the road? Unbelievable.

I just don't understand that they simply don't CARE about their fellow citizens (black or white). How can you sit in your R246m palace and not FEEL for the job less guy living in the shack just down the road? Unbelievable.

It's easy. It's called a sense of entitlement.....

It's easy. It's called a sense of entitlement.....

Where'd all the good people go...

Where'd all the good people go...

Not many left unfortunately. I heard some of them joined COFBA......