• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I'm four decades young.... so I decided to treat myself to one of these...

a Diverge Elite A1

I just changed the standard tyres to Tracers (tubeless) and added the Coble Gobbler... 

post-6012-0-86092600-1411039822_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes live does not get better than having this choice. :) #happyaspiginshit

attachicon.gifEpic-Enduro.jpg

dude, I also have a epic, and various other spez bikes. How is that enduro. Please, how does it climb compared to the Epic, we all know it descends like crazy. such a appealing bike, however I am so hesitant to getting one.

dude, I also have a epic, and various other spez bikes. How is that enduro. Please, how does it climb compared to the Epic, we all know it descends like crazy. such a appealing bike, however I am so hesitant to getting one.

Depends what others bikes you have, MTB-wise at least. My logic was because I already have a very nice Epic, the most logical addition was to get something on the other end of the scale. Thus a 650 Enduro to compliment the 29er Epic. This allows me to be equally bad at multiple different riding styles.....

If you had to get one bike, I'd look at the Camber or Stumpie.

Clearly the Enduro does not climb like the Epic. Just did the W2W and seriously considered taking the Enduro but glad that sanity prevailed. It would've been way too much work hauling its heavy ass up those climbs. :)

I just tell myself the extra effort going uphill is good training and when you barrel downhill, you completely forgot about it in any case.

I suspect the Epic will see much more leisure time now, especially riding the trails around Cpt.

Depends what others bikes you have, MTB-wise at least. My logic was because I already have a very nice Epic, the most logical addition was to get something on the other end of the scale. Thus a 650 Enduro to compliment the 29er Epic. This allows me to be equally bad at multiple different riding styles.....

If you had to get one bike, I'd look at the Camber or Stumpie.

Clearly the Enduro does not climb like the Epic. Just did the W2W and seriously considered taking the Enduro but glad that sanity prevailed. It would've been way too much work hauling its heavy ass up those climbs. :)

I just tell myself the extra effort going uphill is good training and when you barrel downhill, you completely forgot about it in any case.

I suspect the Epic will see much more leisure time now, especially riding the trails around Cpt.

I have a Epic, a Stumpy Hardtail, which I hate, and the new Camber Evo, but that enduro is gorgeous bike. Do you have the comp or expert model?

Yes but I'm not a dropper fan

Skenk jou dropper vir my. Ek is nie tegnies goed genoeg nie :whistling: . Jy kan vir my die dropper bring as jy volgende jaar kom kuier. Dan gaan ry ons in die sneeu.