Die Burger MTB 2014

Rydogg

Did they not talk about a new route for the 75,60 at the split from the 42km route.

Correct- Well let’s hope it's not 1 900m for the 60km and 2 150 for the 75km.

That’s a lot of ascending!!

(Route profile on the website is the same as the 2013 profile- thus not updated)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct- Well let’s hope it's not 1 900m for the 60km and 2 150 for the 75km.

That’s a lot of ascending!!

(Route profile on the website is the same as the 2013 profile- thus not updated)

Guys, just go flat bar hey, we can pick up the pieces afterwards

Dots has first dibs on the 60km entry (@ 09h00).

Good luck Dots. Oh well, anybody else have an 60km entry willing to sell it?

Hi, I am disparately looking for a 42/30 and a 50 entry. Please give a PM if you have and cannot ride anymore.

I missed the deadline for entries but managed to get a 50km entry :thumbup:

If there is anybody that would like to swop their 42km entry for my 50km entry please let me know :clap:

Edited by Bester

If there is anybody that would like to swop their 42km entry for my 50km entry please let me know :clap:

I'm sure you would be able to change your distance at registration

I will even wash your bike for you after the race *

*terms and conditions apply :ph34r:

I'm sure you would be able to change your distance at registration

Nope, no more places available, can only substitute same distance.

Johnny in Bellville has a Jurgens Caravan, a Honda 125CC bike (not running) and a full set of picnic gear that he would like to swop for a Toyota Hilux bakkie with less than 120,000km's... :whistling:

Nope, no more places available, can only substitute same distance.

My bad... Weird that they would allow existing entrants to change their distances but substitutions cant...

I might swap with you after the first climb, just look for someone puking in the bush, no need to converse, just take my board

been off the bike for about 5 weeks, going to be lovely, especially with no gears.......

been off the bike for about 5 weeks, going to be lovely, especially with no gears.......

Me too, had a wildly successful tapering & re-fueling winter program, easily surpassed my previous winter fat & unfitness levels...

Was kind of hoping my technical skills would make up for my lack of fitness until a low level flying exercise yesterday at Bloemendal also shattered that illusion.

So I'm admitting defeat and downgrading from the 75km to the 40km at registration (although the 30km might be more appropriate for my current fitness & skill levels)

Hi, I am disparately looking for a 42/30 and a 50 entry. Please give a PM if you have and cannot ride anymore.

Wannabee FaceBook ...there were a couple of random entries floating about...

My training has also taken a dive these last three weeks, so the 60km is going to be a bit of a push. Hopefully that means time to chat to some hubbers along the way.

My training has also taken a dive these last three weeks, so the 60km is going to be a bit of a push. Hopefully that means time to chat to some hubbers along the way.

Until the gun goes off and the hype kicks in