Tour de SUISSE 2014

DMC007

After the massive excitement of Dauphine I'm battling to get into Tour of Suisse.

True true

My sole interest is Sagaaaan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagan for today's stage again. :thumbup:

Nothing agaist Sagan but surely its going to be Cav, Degenkolb or Kristoff today??

Nothing agaist Sagan but surely its going to be Cav, Degenkolb or Kristoff today??

Cavendish it is! Stage 4

After the massive excitement of Dauphine I'm battling to get into Tour of Suisse.

surely seeing MTN Q in it is a bit of a big deal for us locals.-

isn't it supposed to be the 4th biggest race anyway?(that's a general query)

If it's flat enough, Cav' will get 8/10.

And if there's no climbs just before.

GC after Stage 4

Wiggo down by almost 15mins.

If this is Wiggo sulking it is not a great advertisement for him. The OGE boys will def not condone that behaviour (especially at the price tag he carries).

He shoudl think thwice about playig this game: From a team perspective it is a buyers market at the moment. Just ask Thomas de Gendt who took a 80% paycut just to stay in the peleton after Vacansoleil closed shop

surely seeing MTN Q in it is a bit of a big deal for us locals.-

isn't it supposed to be the 4th biggest race anyway?(that's a general query)

Hard to say which are the biggest races. Biggest is TdF no doubt then Giro the Vuelta. After the 3 Grand Tours it's a tough call. How do you rate it? Top riders are very selective.

It is rated the 4th biggest event.

Fantastic to see Louis Meintjes currently placed 29th overall with 55sec down.

If this is Wiggo sulking it is not a great advertisement for him. The OGE boys will def not condone that behaviour (especially at the price tag he carries).

He shoudl think thwice about playig this game: From a team perspective it is a buyers market at the moment. Just ask Thomas de Gendt who took a 80% paycut just to stay in the peleton after Vacansoleil closed shop

A pure case of throwing his toys out the cot...I'd say!

It is rated the 4th biggest event.

Fantastic to see Louis Meintjes currently placed 29th overall with 55sec down.

There's 10 (I think) multi day events all with same UCI points and Tour de Suisse is one of them.

A pure case of throwing his toys out the cot...I'd say!

Maybe he's showing Brailsford after Froome's crack on Dauphine that he's gone from having two 'potential' TdF GC contenders on his team to non at all...

Apparently Wiggins excuse is that he's been training track for the last two weeks.

To Wiggo a while to get back up when he hit the deck :-(

Edited by Bonus

Watching the sprint last night I thought to myself.....how did Cav do that? OPQS was nowhere, think it was De Kort for Giant doing a perfect lead out only to find his sprinter wasn't there! Haven't seen profile to today but if its a sprint finish my money is on Cav again.

http://inrng.com/medias/img/swisscycling.jpg

tumblr_n7b4wo10cP1ropreyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7b54ugC8Z1ropreyo1_1280.jpg