joberg2c 2015

DIPSLICK

can you believe the emails have gone out about entry ALREADY :eek: ,,,,,i was seriously depro this year when the guys were talking about it, time to hit the transfer button,,,,,,WHO IS IN 2015 ??

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you believe the emails have gone out about entry ALREADY :eek: ,,,,,i was seriously depro this year when the guys were talking about it, time to hit the transfer button,,,,,,WHO IS IN 2015 ??

I am depro about it as well, but priorities needs to be looked at, and a stage race at this point in life, just does not make the priority list.

Giving it a miss,can do a few races with that kind of money.If money was no object the "Transfer Button" would've been hit already!!

on the fence at this stage, about 60% there...anyone doing it solo? can you still enter solo?

IT WOULD BE LEKKE IF 2013 group of hubbers done it again, for me that was almost as good as the ride itself

I'm keen, just waiting for free entry/sponsor/lotto/government funding*

(* delete as applicable)

on the fence at this stage, about 60% there...anyone doing it solo? can you still enter solo?

i might do a solo, yes it is a option, i looked quick at the email but i think it was R16000

R18200

Edited by DIPSLICK