Tokai July Maintenance Day

Guest Omega Man

Any chance we can send a small team to sort out the start of Snake Eyes? Its starting to fall apart badly, the hole there is getting deeper and way longer (I swear its ridden by people with a permanently locked up back wheel).

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we can send a small team to sort out the start of Snake Eyes? Its starting to fall apart badly, the hole there is getting deeper and way longer (I swear its ridden by people with a permanently locked up back wheel).

amen brother. i landed in that hole and nearly bucked me out the front door. Was an interesting experience.

amen brother. i landed in that hole and nearly bucked me out the front door. Was an interesting experience.

I heard you had a moment there and ats got way worst over the course of the week.

Will you be around Tokai this weekend?

Were you ou's too busy spading and drinking beer and cokes to bother with taking a pic to show us ou's what we missed?

Edited by capediver

Guest Omega Man

Riding there this am so will take a few pics

I think You'll like the changes. Not really changes. just getting it back to where it was when we had the race.

Check out Tay-ho's roadhuck to flat. I know I won't be buying that bike second hand from him that's for damn sure!

Guest Omega Man

Hey guys just a heads up. if you have trail maintenance complaints, comments, suggestions there's a spot on the TokaiMTB website for you to log these.

The idea is that these are prioritized and put into a maintenance schedule. The idea is also to give this register to Sanparks.

Rode there today with MH for Short and the concensus is that DH1 is riding so sweet. Thanks for the work!

Oh, and easy on the DH2! Don't want to lose too much of that rocky yum-yums up top!

The stuff Bennet's built on Vasbyt is also riding so well and clearly built to last *touch wood*.

Errr.......say wot!? Yikes! Where's the X where you eventually found Theo's battered body and broken bike?

as a major route for walkers, runners and XCers, things could get interesting if there's no spotter for the DHers attempting that jump.

also mega man: no discussions happen on the website. everyone comes here to discuss issues and ideas. I hope what you said doesn't mean no complaints or concerns are addressed unless one goes to the one thing not used the most?

Edited by Capricorn

as a major route for walkers, runners and XCers, things could get interesting if there's no spotter for the DHers attempting that jump.

also mega man: no discussions happen on the website. everyone comes here to discuss issues and ideas. I hope what you said doesn't mean no complaints or concerns are addressed unless one goes to the one thing not used the most?

It's purely an email link and has so far worked well.

It's purely an email link and has so far worked well.

ok cool Mark. I suppose you've already given them the headsup about that problem on snakeyes?