Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Saag, i have a 2mb adsl line (i know *** in the East)...all the position icons were standing still and mine was moving. 10 seconds later, Mongo was moer toe away. Not surprised with the power the chaps were putting down, but a bit irritating. At one stage I thought i came 2nd or 3rd :lol:

Im on 4M ADSL, no issues so far. Might have been a glitch ( probably the online race equivalent of a mechanical in the field :whistling: )

I was also very chuffed with myself every time I "overtook" you, but then the next moment you jumped me by 1-2Km :cursing:

Did motivate me though!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hold your horses , still bugs to sort out

Tacx!,,,,bugs to sort out can't be don't believe it (sarcasm)

TALUS sir,,, I'm so far away from riding it's wild,,,,, if anyone can point me in the direction of a bowling forum I would appreciate it :(

No man Dips. I haven't been on the bike for 3 weeks but we KNOW THAT WE WILL RIDE AGAIN SOON.

Sondela the weekend........nothing like a good dose of dust to loosen phlem........

Sondela the weekend........nothing like a good dose of dust to loosen phlem........

Is daar 'n race?

Is daar 'n race?

Yip, this one:

https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/news/mtb/sa-mtb/sondela-set-for-bushveld%e2%80%99s-biggest-mtb-bash-r2777

Patchelicious het 'n entry wat hy sommer net wil weggee..........apparently his crown jewels are experiencing an increased external pressure combined with testicular torsion to attend a social event of significant magnitude to celebrate human growth and development............while simultaneously enhancing domestic harmony.

I created an online race for tonight under the name Newbies Race #1 if anyone is interested. Scheduled to take place at 19h00 tonight

it will be on the Col de la Madeleine route.

I created an online race for tonight under the name Newbies Race #1 if anyone is interested. Scheduled to take place at 19h00 tonight

it will be on the Col de la Madeleine route.

how do i find that?

I had loadshedding. I am happy with Tuesday and Thursday. Will look out for it.

Got trainer working.

Got on trainer.

tube popped.

will try again tonight with new tube and trainer tyre.

WHEN YOU RACE KEEP A PLASTIC BUCKET, if you dont use it sure indicator you not trying your best

Looking at the latest power stats I think I will bring my zipp 404's with tubbies (nogal!!) to the next race, also my TT bars and the fan blowing at full throttle from behind

Looking at the latest power stats I think I will bring my zipp 404's with tubbies (nogal!!) to the next race, also my TT bars and the fan blowing at full throttle from behind

and a Camelbak. I may also lose some electronic kg's (30 or so...)

and a Camelbak. I may also lose some electronic kg's (30 or so...)

Put the trainer on bricks, Tokoloshe style............you will be doing downhill all the way.

Put the trainer on bricks, Tokoloshe style............you will be doing downhill all the way.

Tokolshe style...?

I swear i heard that from someone else before :whistling:

Archived