Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The system does not lie.....it is on the interwebs.

300 to 400 watt as average for an hour is Superhuman! Take my helmet off to you guys.

I am a bit ashamed posting my figures here.....although it is in any case very easy to see from the results :blush:  :blush: . For the first time I'm not last though!!! (hey these small victories count!!!) 

post-56935-0-77938800-1435743419_thumb.jpg

MY HIGHEST AVERAGE  ON THE RACES WAS 246 I THINK,,,,

SAAG NOTHING WRONG IMHO WITH 200 RANGE, NOT BECAUSE I FALL IN THAT RANGE 

I find that my avg Watts is highly dependant on the route. As soon as the gradient gets too high the feeling on the flywheel is not so natural for me and as soon as you loose momentum (cadence) you struggle to get going again. Courses with not that much climbing and a lower avg gradient makes for much higher avg wattages. My theory/experience anyway

I find that my avg Watts is highly dependant on the route. As soon as the gradient gets too high the feeling on the flywheel is not so natural for me and as soon as you loose momentum (cadence) you struggle to get going again. Courses with not that much climbing and a lower avg gradient makes for much higher avg wattages. My theory/experience anyway

i just went through a stage when my power was down like 20-30 watts,, and i was actually at my strongest, the DUTCHIE(rouxtjie) helped me out with that my tyre pressure was to low,

other than that my power is rather consistent

except that once we all LEVELLED THE PLAYING FIELD and decided on a weight based race i think we said 80kgs,,,,,i enjoyed that race :whistling:

I am a bit ashamed posting my figures here.....although it is in any case very easy to see from the results :blush:  :blush: . For the first time I'm not last though!!! (hey these small victories count!!!) 

Well I'll take the honor of being last... Well done guys... My stats attached

post-41171-0-39774300-1435744473_thumb.jpg

i just went through a stage when my power was down like 20-30 watts,, and i was actually at my strongest, the DUTCHIE(rouxtjie) helped me out with that my tyre pressure was to low,

except that once we all LEVELLED THE PLAYING FIELD and decided on a weight based race i think we said 80kgs,,,,,i enjoyed that race :whistling:

We should do that again then. Would be interesting for me as well

Going through my stats and a message came up suggesting that my FTP should be increased by 6W...never seen this before. Only did one FTP test at 241W. I guess the software calculates this over a few session. Or you guys are pushing me too hard.

Anyone see this on VT?

We should do that again then. Would be interesting for me as well

If your rear Tyre is too hard, don't you find it slips easy under power?

Nee swaar...that's not leveling the playing field, I weigh 77 kg at the mo, racing weight is about 73 - 75 now you wont me to put some bricks in my back pocket!!!

You big chaps cannot benefit from more muscle mass AND then go and cheat by putting in a lower body weight... you need to drink less beer and eat less boerierols :w00t:  ^_^  :whistling:

I'm going to put on a hilly race for next week, Zug Rivera ride bring your compact gearing

Archived