Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Aaaaa see the race is on for Tuesday.

Starting time 7h00. Should it not be 19h00?

Flat and fast it will be.

Any reason for not open to all trainers? Friend of mine wanted to join with his Powertap hub.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks big man, I'm in! Still not sure its a good idea...will see how I feel tomorrow!

Just back from FIVE DAYS without electricity!!! Just over 3 weeks of nil riding. Should be there tomorrow. Planning a paced ride.

Hi Guys

Need some help please, I want to join in tonights race but dont see how i connect with my tablet.

I have the powerbeam pro with galaxy tablet.... Can someone please explain the procedure...

apologies if this has been explained all before..

Hi Guys

Need some help please, I want to join in tonights race but dont see how i connect with my tablet.

I have the powerbeam pro with galaxy tablet.... Can someone please explain the procedure...

BUMP

Sorry Marq I cant help you wrt the tablet procedure, I use a laptop and desktop connection. The first time I used it was a bit of a stuff up and i missed the event, 2nd time I tried got it right (I think) just in time to start. IMO there are to many things you have to click and for first tiem users its confusing, but once you get it used to it its easy....

My tips:

• Enter the race early, don't leave it to the last minute
  • Download the route long before the event, make sure you don't download video (if there is video for the event), most races don't have video.
  • If you don't see a count down clock then it usually means you are not connected to the race, try something quick!!! (its a horrible feeling :w00t: )

Hi Guys

I dont think Android can race yet.

My computer is toast after my electricity debacle. Dont think I am going to be up and running before 19;00. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

I dont think Android can race yet.

My computer is toast after my electricity debacle. Dont think I am going to be up and running before 19;00. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

half assed excuse :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Hi Guys

When I first bought the powerbeam, I tried to use other tablets and failed. To my extreme distaste i went and bough an IPAD :eek: ...with bluetooth is works perfectly.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you want simplicity, get an IPAD. 

half assed excuse :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Nothing half about my arse these days... (how is your knee :whistling:  :whistling: :nuke: ) 

Nothing half about my arse these days... (how is your knee :whistling:  :whistling: :nuke: ) 

hey hey, i had a drs letter and a strawberry bandaid for mine at least,,

Archived