Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

You copy the video file onto your iPad using iTunes.

Now when you load a workout in the VT app there is a selector to associate that workout with a video file. Open any workout and you will see the option to sync with a video file.

So you are riding a workout with the option to watch the data overlaid on the video. The power is automatically set to match the effort called for in the video.

Guess it's time to purchase a Sufferfest video! thanks for clearing this up!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess it's time to purchase a Sufferfest video! thanks for clearing this up!

Maybe get the Very Dark Place to start. I can verify that the workout is sync'd properly for that one.

Gents,

The lag on the position updates on my IPAD was a few seconds behind real time. I kept on catching the front markers only to find out few seconds later that Mongo was actually 1.3km ahead and I was chasing a ghost...how does your live streaming compare?

Hi Grey Hubs

From what I saw last night, yours was the only one that had the lag and jumps. The rest of the guys updated fairly smoothly.

Running 3G or ADSL?

Hi Grey Hubs

From what I saw last night, yours was the only one that had the lag and jumps. The rest of the guys updated fairly smoothly.

Running 3G or ADSL?

Saag, i have a 2mb adsl line (i know *** in the East)...all the position icons were standing still and mine was moving. 10 seconds later, Mongo was moer toe away. Not surprised with the power the chaps were putting down, but a bit irritating. At one stage I thought i came 2nd or 3rd :lol:

And there the tacx trainer just registered for the online race Tuesday. Will be run on Ipad.

:drool:  :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  

And there the tacx trainer just registered for the online race Tuesday. Will be run on Ipad.

:drool:  :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  

watse tacx?

And there the tacx trainer just registered for the online race Tuesday. Will be run on Ipad.:drool:  :drool:  :drool: :drool: 

Well done man!

wayne chill you will have mine delivered tomorrow as discussed,,,,you like a child chill

or swing past tonight to fetch it

wayne chill you will have mine delivered tomorrow as discussed,,,,you like a child chill

or swing past tonight to fetch it

mmm are you trying to hurt him?

Be nice - moer the tacx with a hammer...

I see a new future for online racing.

The Tacx guys and us will race as one.

Your the man mr Mailman.

I see a new future for online racing.

The Tacx guys and us will race as one.

Your the man mr Mailman.

when i raced those okes,,,there are a couple of strong ones, but i am convinced team cycleops will rule the roost :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

mmm are you trying to hurt him?

Be nice - moer the tacx with a hammer...

i said he can use my cycleops see if he wants one or not

i said he can use my cycleops see if he wants one or not

No man Dips. I haven't been on the bike for 3 weeks but we KNOW THAT WE WILL RIDE AGAIN SOON.

Archived