Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Oh no

I am going mal - doing the same thing over and over. Even sending help requests. I am going to walk away and moer the **** out of my punching bag. Jeez I hate electronics at times.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going mal - doing the same thing over and over. Even sending help requests. I am going to walk away and moer the **** out of my punching bag. Jeez I hate electronics at times.

Yoooooh........die handjies, die arme handjies........careful.

Well done mongoose!!!

Well done to both you guys!

You have toooo much of the POWER!!!! :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

Wow. What a race. Well done to all riding. Saw at the back there was also huge competition among the guys. Great race Bigshow. Awsome training! Thanks bru

Best will be to mail Dave tomorrow morning. We had an issue with the "auto renewal button" and he was quite help full and still works on the problem.

I phoned Dave about my issue that I had earlier, and he said that online racing will only be available towards the last quarter of this year. So next solution- use wife's ipad for this, problem- you have to buy a new subscription for the ipad as play store and iTunes are different clients apparently.. although he did mention if you email the developers they can probably swop your subscription.

Must say Dave and the guys at cyclops are always super helpful.

So next question for those who have tablet and pc, if any, do you have separate subcriptions for these?

Not that the 2 front guys knew I was in the race but for the last 20min I was pretty much at 185bpm. Awesome workout

Julle ouens met die blerrie tablet ens ens problems... tsk tsk

You shoulda kept those laptops, runs like a boeing no problems...just the legs need some voom

Nice race guys, was a good training session

Julle ouens met die blerrie tablet ens ens problems... tsk tsk You shoulda kept those laptops, runs like a boeing no problems...just the legs need some voom Nice race guys, was a good training session

Jip. Desktop all the way for me as well!!

Not that the 2 front guys knew I was in the race but for the last 20min I was pretty much at 185bpm. Awesome workout

Trust me, I knew...

Archived