Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Looks like I'm going to miss Tuesday night. Damn work has me going to Uganda of all places, only back Friday.

Was actually looking forward to this one.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find interesting is the Power pie charts to HR pie chart...

I know I have adjusted my HR zones to what I "feel" is right, but by results are almost the opposite to yours...my power is almost all in the "race" zone, but HR in the Threshold zone...

Not sure what that means...

Had a look again and my thoughts are that in my case, my HR is not limiting me, but rather my legs (power), where you are the opposite as stated, strong legs, but need more cardio?  Just a stab in the dark!

Maybe I can spin faster then, and you can grind a bit harder?

Had a look again and my thoughts are that in my case, my HR is not limiting me, but rather my legs (power), where you are the opposite as stated, strong legs, but need more cardio?  Just a stab in the dark!

Maybe I can spin faster then, and you can grind a bit harder?

I would agree with that. Cardio never been my strong point. I was also wondering if my "zones" were correctly set...

Looks like I'm going to miss Tuesday night. Damn work has me going to Uganda of all places, only back Friday.

Was actually looking forward to this one.

Sorry, chaps. Not making it this week either - work commitments and travel :thumbdown:

Work is overrated, you okes seriously need to set your priorities right :ph34r:

Safe travels

Work is overrated, you okes seriously need to set your priorities right :ph34r:

Safe travels

How else do I afford the Expensive IDT??? :ph34r:

When the Spaniards come to town, I need to drop everything and pay attention :blush:

No more N+1 if i don't...

Great ride!

Mini hijack. I subscribed to virtual trainer yesterday and paid the fee for a month... (R203 with the current exchange rate) The app doesn't automatically know that payment was made, so it requires an activation code. This was not sent to me... Any idea how I get this? I emailed them just to get directed to some tech support site where you need to register yet again with another password. Anybody else been through this drama that can tell me how to get the code?

Hijack off

Mini hijack. I subscribed to virtual trainer yesterday and paid the fee for a month... (R203 with the current exchange rate) The app doesn't automatically know that payment was made, so it requires an activation code. This was not sent to me... Any idea how I get this? I emailed them just to get directed to some tech support site where you need to register yet again with another password. Anybody else been through this drama that can tell me how to get the code?

Hijack off

My email came through almost immediately with the code , note sure about the rest of the guys . did mine last week.

Hi Guys so CycleOps Virtual Training has been working on a new more exciting and social update, this can be downloaded via cvt2015.com please note this is in BETA stage at this point in time so please if there any bugs please mail info(at)bicyclepower.co.za and we will address these.

its available for iPad, Android and PC !! 

Hi Guys, so for those CycleOps fans we are running a custom kit. We have partnered with Belgium manufacture, BioRacer, to bring you this international quality kit. We have sample kit's to confrim sizing avalible at The Hub (offices in Rivonia).

A full set of kit (bib shorts and tops) will be on sale for 2 150.00 while the tops will be R650.00 each. 

Orders close this Friday (18th Sept) at 12:00 with delivery a further 4 - 6 weeks away. 

Please mail info(at)cycleopsvip.co.za to confirm orders. 

Hi Guys, so for those CycleOps fans we are running a custom kit. We have partnered with Belgium manufacture, BioRacer, to bring you this international quality kit. We have sample kit's to confrim sizing avalible at The Hub (offices in Rivonia).

A full set of kit (bib shorts and tops) will be on sale for 2 150.00 while the tops will be R650.00 each. 

Orders close this Friday (18th Sept) at 12:00 with delivery a further 4 - 6 weeks away. 

Please mail info(at)cycleopsvip.co.za to confirm orders. 

Have you got sleeveless.....I prefer sleeveless tops when on the IDT... :whistling:

and yes I was born in Bloemfontein and lived on the east rond

Have you got sleeveless.....I prefer sleeveless tops when on the IDT... :whistling:

and yes I was born in Bloemfontein and lived on the east rond

Sorry no macho man tops on offer from us yet..... 

Sorry no macho man tops on offer from us yet..... 

Ag nooo... I really get motivated watching my triceps flex while klapping the watts on my IDT...

^_^

Archived