Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

I travelled from Bloem to PE yesterday, dragging the Powerbeam with. Due to all the road works on the way got into the guest house about 10 minutes after start time.

ahhh noo, i would been proper grumpy

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jislaaik seems I've missed some seriaasss action the last week or so....Anyone keen on riding tonight?

How about doing the everyone weigh the same thing on yesterday's route so we can see who the real powertains are?

Jislaaik seems I've missed some seriaasss action the last week or so....Anyone keen on riding tonight?

How about doing the everyone weigh the same thing on yesterday's route so we can see who the real powertains are?

i would love to do a "same weight" ride one day :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

piCK a weight ANY WEIGHT :whistling:

i cant ride tonight dammmm

i would love to do a "same weight" ride one day :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

piCK a weight ANY WEIGHT :whistling:

i cant ride tonight dammmm

How about Thursday night? Everyone weighing in at say 75kg?

How about Thursday night? Everyone weighing in at say 75kg?

I am very keen. All hell at work so missing everything else. Please like this if you are setting up a race so that I can check back.

I am very keen. All hell at work so missing everything else. Please like this if you are setting up a race so that I can check back.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO SET UP A RACE BUT I AM KEEN AS HELL TO RIDE AT 75KGS

I have created an early race for this afternoon 17h00 for those who can join. I know its early but I can do late....

Sorry man, not going to make it tonight!

I have created an early race for this afternoon 17h00 for those who can join. I know its early but I can do late....

IM COMMUTING TONIGHT SOOOORRYYY

i am in the market for a trainer to join you guys.

can each one talking part in these races, perhaps states what model / brand trainer you use?

want Kickr but man that is expensive!

- would like a trainer with auto adjustable resistance from profile though

got some cool feedback from Wayne ( Cycleops) but also want to hear which models you guys actually use

:drool:

i am in the market for a trainer to join you guys.

can each one talking part in these races, perhaps states what model / brand trainer you use?

want Kickr but man that is expensive!

- would like a trainer with auto adjustable resistance from profile though

got some cool feedback from Wayne ( Cycleops) but also want to hear which models you guys actually use

:drool:

Most guys are using the power beam pro set up which has the variable resistance based on route profile...

Im getting married soon so could not afford this but got the Jetfluid Pro which is doing the job just great and still having alot of fun and actually makes it possible to get through an hour on an IDT without staring at the clock for your hour or so just to be up already...

If you can afford the power beam go that route but otherwise the other units are just as efficient in getting the job done.

Archived