Fedgroup Berg & Bush 2014 questions

Squier

Ha they had a luxury tent cancellation for the 2day event.. so I snapped it up.. so glad Marinda remembered me.

Nice.....enjoy!

Change of scenery this year........

post-41755-0-99396400-1412844995_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-05111200-1412845014_thumb.jpg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really looking forward to the Bell run towards the end of day 2.  Apparently they have made a few tabletops and some massive berms.  Cannot wait.

How many Hubbers are doing the original 2 day event? Part of Team Kikkers (189). Will be nice to meet up for a few cold ones

How many Hubbers are doing the original 2 day event? Part of Team Kikkers (189). Will be nice to meet up for a few cold ones

Team Dik n Dun going for the .... Ag just riding!

Team Dik n Dun going for the .... Ag just riding!

Team Kikkers going for.....ag to drink beer in between a bit of awesome Mtb trails

Team Stick it in Deep ready to go! Loaded up with carbs (some beer) and firing off at 6h40 tmw morning.

This is what all the training is about!

Team Stick it in Deep ready to go! Loaded up with carbs (some beer) and firing off at 6h40 tmw morning.

This is what all the training is about!

Good luck and enjoy.......trap hard!

Team Aidec (169)

Hope the people at this weekend's B&B are having loads of fun.

Next weekend......mmmm......a bit early, but the weather seems interesting!

post-41755-0-06031200-1413109286_thumb.jpg

Enjoy people......possible 20degC range over two days.......coffee and beers!

I can't belief it is all over. What a great weekend. Sure, there was mist on day 1 the hid the views, some rain last night that made the track a little slippery, but those all added to the adventure.

Some unbeatable single track, really tough climbs (I have your numbers spionkop and mikes pass), but most importantly - great memories.

Really well done to Gary, Solly and their teams. You will keep seeing me back.

PS. The food was really great considering all the people, and lived in the chill out tent.

Loved the route - the Drackensberg drop on day 1 was awesome. Sliding down Solly's was really amusing.

Really enjoyed the race me and my partner both enjoy downhill so day one the drop down the berg was great.The middle part of day one is boring but the ends great.

Day 2 also great ,just loved the drop down spionkop.

Day 3 also great route the downhill section with that tailwind was awesome.This is a great event highly recommended.

I had one of the best cycling days on day 2. The weather was perfect, no wind like day 3 or rain like day 1! [emoji106] for a For a excellent event!

So I'm doing the 2 Day event & it looks like I've lost my partner.

I've read in the race handbook that there is a solo category but what does that mean exactly? Do you still qualify as a finisher or is it a DNF? I still want to do the race & was never in it to win it. However I would like a time for seeding in future races, Vitality points ect etc.

Anyone know?

Thanks! 

Archived