Thaba Trails...Ranked number 8 out of the top 100 Bike Parks in South Africa

Wendell

Guest notmyname

Maybe amount of traffic through the 'gates' was a big factor.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Groenies should have dropped a few notches since they have started micro-wave warming their boerie rolls (incl. the bread roll) #sacrilege

Guest notmyname

Groenies should have dropped a few notches since they have started micro-wave warming their boerie rolls (incl. the bread roll) #sacrilege

Sies Man, dis n Vrot idee.

Thaba is my #1 spot for Gauteng, that XCO trail and A-lines down are exhilarating! As said above, something for everybody.

Thanks Wendell.

My only suggestion is to try a pump track again - the awareness is there and I think many will be keen. In the DH jump area :thumbup:

Well done Wendell! And well done to Karkloof and Hylton Turvey. Now...how the **** does northern farms and induna rate higher than cascades???

Guest notmyname

Dude - even the Spruit made the top 20.

Bicycling credibility gone in my books

Haters... there always has to be one.

Wonder how they decided? I'd rather ride jonkers before harkerville or oakvalley?

Here you go. There was a panel of 9ppl

post-44041-0-98926300-1403969410_thumb.jpg

I agree. What a nice hard track if you go there to train for any MB race and (for road ) and to get fitness back or improve on it. Well done Wendell, and for keep making it more interesting on a regular basis.

Now if you just built the front of the mountain into a Slopestyle / Dirt Jump / DH mecca, I am sure you would jump up a few places... :ph34r:

Wendell there is one thing you can do!! Move it closer to my house. It takes me about 50min to get to you.

took my first trip to Thaba on saturday and was blown away, did the blue route and almost died., plenty of climbing( more than i was expecting so kaked off a bit i must be honest) and ended up on part of the DH coarse.

loved every second of the ride and was blown away by what Wendell and the boys have done.

my new favorite trail in the JHB area. be warned though its quiet technical in places and if you are not a relatively skilled rider there is room to get hurt.

well done guys you will definitely be seeing more of me. :w00t: :devil:

:clap:

NF? Really?

Also a bit confused about the "park" issue...

But props to Wendell and his team! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Worst is it is above Cascades! :wacko: :huh: :eek: :mellow:

Archived