Sani2c 2015

Gringo

We are riding Paulshof Mugg & Bean --> Red Barn + loop and back. About 90km. Welcome to join fellas.

Sunday am.

We are also in the Trail gonna be a jol!

I would love to do that ride. Would you mind sending me a gpx file? Also is it safe to do as just two people?

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How often do you guys ride from there francois, im also in paulshof area. Sadly not this weekend though. Dont you just hate it when ur friends organise their wedding on a weekend, they have no respect for my training schedule

Its very inconsiderate. I'm also attending the grand white party this weekend and not racing. A friend once said, don't you just hate it when real life gets in the way of cycling? Haha, back on point, I cycle from there at least twice a week. Mostly into kyalami and surrounds, but sometimes out to northclif hill via the spruit.

PM me and u welcome to join.

Is taking two pairs of riding shoes an overkill?

Yes

I would go as far as saying that even owning two pairs would be overkill :ph34r:

This thread is awful quiet with Sani2C only 3 weeks away....

Usually around now there are tons of questions of what I should pack and what not, how difficult will it be, will it rain etc

I guess with it being so difficult for new riders to get in its mostly the vets who already know everything who are doing the race...

This thread is awful quiet with Sani2C only 3 weeks away....

Usually around now there are tons of questions of what I should pack and what not, how difficult will it be, will it rain etc

I guess with it being so difficult for new riders to get in its mostly the vets who already know everything who are doing the race...

So will it rain?

Wonder if there is gonna be a app for sani2c as well. See you can download one for j2c

So will it rain?

Wonder if there is gonna be a app for sani2c as well. See you can download one for j2c

I have heard from reliable sources it will be raining all 3 days and extremely cold as well.... 

I have heard from reliable sources it will be raining all 3 days and extremely cold as well.... 

lekker man

I actually have it on good authority that extreme wind and heavy downpours will be expected.

So will it rain?

The Sani2c app is part of the Nedbank App Suite. Download the Nedbank App - There is a Nedbank Sport section containing the Sani2c App.

I actually have it on good authority that extreme wind and heavy downpours will be expected.

When you are bleeding from your eyes, it doesn't matter if its wet or dry

When you are bleeding from your eyes, it doesn't matter if its wet or dry

IMO if you doing the Trail/Adventure and you are bleeding from your eyes you are doing it wrong.... 

IMO if you doing the Trail/Adventure and you are bleeding from your eyes you are doing it wrong.... 

We are the guys in the back of the pack of the Trail doing the Race this year

Hi Guys

I wonder if anyone can help.

The shuttle service of getting your car driven to Scottburgh is full.

Is there anyone who can give one person a lift back to Underberg (or Howick)? No bikes. On the 15th May.

I'm hoping someone who is on their way back to Joburg.

We will pay costs.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Still be warmer and drier than Surrey hills, can't wait. New 650b faster rear tyre for sani arrived today :)

Archived