Prep for 2015 Freedom Challenge / Race to Rhodes

Monark. Kind words thank you sir. Most people who spend time on the Freedom Trail return for seconds or thirds and some (Marnitz, etc :thumbup: ) will eventually end up more than ten times. As my good friend Brad van der Westhuizen put it "If you weren't there, you wouldn't understand". Hope to see you on the trail soon ... there's a Spring Ride to Rhodes every September which is a great way to get a feel for what it's all about.

Dirt Rider: Drink meer Craft dat jou sitvlak padding dikker kan raak :-).

My Bier maak goodies sal seker volgende week hier wees dan sal ek daaraan werk . 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of gebruik spirits, net nie in die gatjie nie.......

:clap:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Ek is baie happy met my Brooke saal . Hy is nou mooi ingery .

I asked Meryl about rider 27. The number is reserved for Tsepo, a Freedom Challenge field worker from Matat, who was hoping to ride in the early years but was injured.

I asked Meryl about rider 27. The number is reserved for Tsepo, a Freedom Challenge field worker from Matat, who was hoping to ride in the early years but was injured.

ask David and you will get a very different answer(unless he has changed his mind)!

Monark. Kind words thank you sir. Most people who spend time on the Freedom Trail return for seconds or thirds and some (Marnitz, etc :thumbup: ) will eventually end up more than ten times. As my good friend Brad van der Westhuizen put it "If you weren't there, you wouldn't understand". Hope to see you on the trail soon ... there's a Spring Ride to Rhodes every September which is a great way to get a feel for what it's all about.

I have read up on the Spring Ride to Rhodes... Sheesh I am keen! Where can I get daily mileage and ascent from? I like the idea of riding with a 'guardian'. I might even enter this year...

I have read up on the Spring Ride to Rhodes... Sheesh I am keen! Where can I get daily mileage and ascent from? I like the idea of riding with a 'guardian'. I might even enter this year...

I might be the guardian - unlucky for you  :clap:

I might be the guardian - unlucky for you  :clap:

the perfect person to pass on all the tips and tricks for the big one next year.

Archived