Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isnt today only for previous year riders?????

if so why is the rest trying to get a spot, previous riders GET FIRST SPOTS :eek:

isnt today only for previous year riders?????

if so why is the rest trying to get a spot, previous riders GET FIRST SPOTS :eek:

as i said Dips, cyclists within site of the line, bunch sprint, its chaos and no one read the rule book

as i said Dips, cyclists within site of the line, bunch sprint, its chaos and no one read the rule book

Cant blame the people....this is solely the website's host's fault...every year its the same, but they can never cater for it yet they know it is going to happen...not good enough

Again I hope farmer glen doesnt pay for this service.

Last year everything went so smooth and easy. Wonder what the problem is this year.

My turn at 2. Hopefully everything is sorted by then.

I think it's a combination of trying to secure an entry, and then Race and Trail participants trying to get Adventure entries.

Race participants not enjoying reverse start on day 3 or the "race" vibe, and Trail entrants not wanting to take a midweek break to participate.

I'm in gents! Made payment, went off my credit card, but came back with error message, but have been entered.

Cant blame the people....this is solely the website's host's fault...every year its the same, but they can never cater for it yet they know it is going to happen...not good enough

Again I hope farmer glen doesnt pay for this service.

to continue my cycling analogy, it is kinda like the TDF bunch sprinting for the entry point on the floating, bridge, some will make it, but most will land up in the drink. :D

I'm in gents! Made payment, went off my credit card, but came back with error message, but have been entered.

which event did you do last year - out of interest

to continue my cycling analogy, it is kinda like the TDF bunch sprinting for the entry point on the floating, bridge, some will make it, but most will land up in the drink. :D

I would like to amend you analogy...its like a bunch sprint in a cycling lane....why would they knowingly do this to themselves...the service providers that is.

I would like to amend you analogy...its like a bunch sprint in a cycling lane....why would they knowingly do this to themselves...the service providers that is.

:clap: :clap:

Got all the way to submit AND

then it crashed again, anybody winning yet ?

Same here, both riders detail entered and then bombed

sorry our system is currently offline, as we need to help farmer glen count the tons of money coming into his account.

Archived