Bonus

Im a fan what can i say,

and i got him for 10 points i think.

He should get me some points in the TT, some puncher stages and will hopefully land in the top 10 GC,

TBH i never knew he wasnt BMC's main guy until it was too late.

Sure, I am just joking, he is getting a bit long in the tooth now, but still a great competitor. Nothing against Cadel.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the gap soars to 14:22 for the leaders, it is Garmin-Sharp that have taken up the pace setting. The team nearly saw all their chances at a good GC performance go up in smoke in the crosswinds yesterday. Fortunately for them, Dan Martin was able to bridge the gap and salvage something. He is their best hope in the GC now.

The work of Garmin has had an impact and the two escapees have been brought back to 13:30 in a matter of kilometres. The two leaders are around 15 kilometres from the first climb.

Indeed I did. Looked desperate.!

Maybe they were just instigating... dont see it being an effective strategy in the long term, the bunch wont be caught out like that again.

Sure, I am just joking, he is getting a bit long in the tooth now, but still a great competitor. Nothing against Cadel.

Agree fully,

after this should go for the classics or head back to MTBiking.

One can still hope for a bit of a sparkle though.

maybe Uran can find some alliance with the young chap that signed for OPQS from AG2R.

Remember, Froome only won last year's tour by 2-3min and with all that brave climbing he couldnt put minutes into Nairo. Nairo lost them before the climbs started and on the one stage where he had to go from 11km out.

After their efforts yesterday, it will be interesting to see what Tinkoff-Saxo do today. They made good use of the crosswinds yesterday to really put the hurt on some of the GC contenders. After the stage yesterday, Contador said, "we had to try something."

!!!!

The first climb of the day is the Alto de Zafarraya. It's a 12-kilometre ascent that averages 5.9% and maxes out at 11% just after the midway point.

After their efforts yesterday, it will be interesting to see what Tinkoff-Saxo do today. They made good use of the crosswinds yesterday to really put the hurt on some of the GC contenders. After the stage yesterday, Contador said, "we had to try something."

'Berto will ALWAYS try something.! :)

Can not wait to get home and watch this unfold. Should be interesting but i dont think anyone will lose much time.

Im Banking on Cuddles and Uran to start making me some points soon as just about everyone has Quintana.

I got all three in my team

'Berto will ALWAYS try something.! :)

That's what I dig about 'Berto... race to win - risk to win.

Uran was off the pace. He was 14th and lost 1:18.

'Berto right up there

Quintana slightly off but the kind of climb is too sharp, too short. He needs a HC type of high mountain pass.

What a finalé